Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dream of genie
I don't know how to make a song and dance about my situation but I can promise you that it's not the worst you've read, others have it a lot harder. 
I had my little boy a year ago, I didn't want a baby yet and he managed to get through a broken condom and a birth control pill, so he was meant to be I guess. Don't get me wrong, I adore my little boy but I've had post natal depression pretty bad. I've always struggled financially because I went to university and tried to become a film artist. Instead I now work a dead end job in a call centre who doesn't always pay me correctly. This month is going to be the hardest yet, I have more bills going out and no way to pay them and nothing of value left to sell. I just want to be debt free for the first time in almost a decade. Now that the fog of my depression has finally lifted I want to move forward and start saving money eventually to be able to one day afford a home but my debt controls my life, I couldn't even buy my little boy a birthday present which hurt and made me realise how much of a failure I am. If this was a perfect world I would mysteriously come across a genie bottle and make a few wishes. I'd wish for a job that I love, a simple 3 bedroom house with a garden for my family and I'd wish for £5000 which would clear my debts and stop that pesky interest from crippling me. It would also allow me to get a mid range camera so I could start recording again and regain my passion. (Hey maybe one day my work will be known.) I realise that this is a lot of money to ask and I'm not asking for the entire amount, just anything you'd be willing to give I would be grateful for. I apologise for rambling and hope you can play my genie in part.
Kindest Regards,
Meg
My paypal