Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willing to work for money
Star 
I need some extra money to help pay for my university bill so I won't have to resort to getting any extra student loans, if any. Right now, with the student loans provided to me by my university, I will likely have around $6000 left to pay for this year (while I intend to go to this school for 4 years total). However, I am willing to give tarot readings in exchange for your donations. Tarot is a method of divination that uses a deck of cards known as tarot cards. Furthermore, divination is a method of gaining insight into the aspects of one's life. For my tarot readings, all that I need is pretty much a question or concern that you would like for me to do a reading on-no personal information required. 

I will be conducting my tarot readings and collecting payment for them through a website known as KEEN, a psychic advising website. I believe that once must register with KEEN in order to speak with the site's psychic advisors. Provided at the end of my post is a link to my services which currently consist of one card and three card (Past, Present, and Future) tarot readings, which gives my availability status (feel free to drop a message is I am not available). I currently charge $1.50 per minute on the one card readings, while $2 per minute on the three card readings. Feel free to also send me bonus funds if you like. 

I currently do not have any other kind of payment option at the moment, but I will be getting a donation link up for those who would rather just donate and not receive tarot readings. 

Thank you all for your time, and I hope that you all consider helping me out.  Smile If there are any questions or concerns about my tarot readings, feel free to let me know.  In addition, I would really appreciate it if any of you would spread the word about my campaign.