Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
money to finish med school
Dear kind sir/miss

I am desperate. I am a medicine student  ,my parents are very poor and can barely afford to buy me all the books and stuff necessary for me to go through this lengthy educational process. I am in desperate need of books or some form of way to have them digitally such as having a laptop. Me an my family would be greatly thankful if you give me not a donation but a LOAN witch I swear to repay you back once I (hopefully) finish my studies and become a doctor.
Anything from 600$ to 700$ would do perfectly for allowing me to pay for my books ,manuals ,and other equipment such as a laptop witch will allow me to study in the years to come.

I solemnly SWEAR to return those money to you once I graduate and get my salary,just leave me a message with how would you like me to do it .Your kindness will not be forgotten !
(also feel free to ask me additional questions ,i'll even provide photos if you consider that necessary)

paypall email :thredskull@gmail.com
Be sure to add a link to let people donate to you. Read the following post for examples of how to add a link:
http://www.freebeg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7

Good luck!