Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unemployed, recently OCD diagnosed and recently scammed
Hello everyone,

My name is Haukur. I´m 30 years old and I´ve been unemployed now for several months. I have been kind of struggling financially ever since I lost my job. Recently I got diagnosed with OCD (Pure-O or Pure OCD) which causes me to have horrible intrusive thoughts and severe anxiety. So medical bills have been piling up lately, for therapy sessions and medication. I tried looking for help on another website called BeggingMoney.com a couple of weeks ago and was contaced by a woman named Katherine Cozzi who offered me a generous donation. She told me in order to receive the donation I had to come up with transfer fee, which I did. So I sent her the transfer fee through MoneyGram (yeah, I know you´re not supposed to send strangers money but I am desperate) and guess what, I never received the donation. So basically I got scammed and left with even less money. But anyway, end of the month is approaching and I really, really need help with medical bills and rent money. $800 dollars would be a life savior but any amount would help. I know $800 is a lot to ask for, and I am in no way expecting someone to donate that much. But as I said, any amount would help. Big or small. 
My PayPal account is: hmg8585@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.