Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to make due.
Hi, I've never done this before so pardon me if I get something wrong. I am asking for some help. I am currently unemployed but actively looking for employment. I live in a small town and have little experience so its difficult to find something. Um, I'm 21 and I'm just having a hard time trying to get by. I've borrowed money from a couple people to be able to pay bills, but now they won't let me until I pay them back, which is completely understandable. But now I don't have a way to pay my bills. I've tried to get loans but employment is needed. Between rent, my car payment and insurance, utilities, etc. I just don't know what I'm going to do. I can't afford to not make the payments. Everything is roughly around 1500 and I just don't have it. Honestly, anything is welcomed. If you can donate just a dollar, that is a dollar I will forever appreciate. If you can't donate, thank you for taking the time to read this. I honestly appreciate anyone who takes their time to read this. Thank you.