Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tried to better my life and it backfired, a little help?
Exclamation 
I've spent several years working and recently came to a stage where I decided to re-evaluate my life and where I was heading. I was stuck in a position that had very little wriggle room for progression or potential to improve my lifestyle. So I decided to enroll in University. I found another job, only part time, to move into which would be enough to cover bills and live modestly while I studied. However, in the time frame between leaving my previous job, organizing my enrollment and preparing myself for this next step in my life, that job fell through. So in the midst of the chaos I've been left unemployed. Since then I've been searching for employment, so far I've not been successful. I am doing everything I can to work with what is available me. Between trying to study, find work and not become homeless it feels like i'm trying to dig myself out of a hole by digging deeper. I need some help getting back on my feet desperately. Anything at this stage would make the world of difference to me! I will pay it forward when i'm able to - paypal.me/nuxi