Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP SAVE MY HOME
I am not scamming anyone nor do I want to be scammed! Just asking for donations. I don't want to ask for help, but desperately need it right now. Any donation would be great. But I'm needing $300 fast. Please fund through PayPal account linked below.

Mother of 4 boys doesn't want to loose my home before the holidays. My two mortgages combined are $1480.00. I used to pay over $1700.00  I was able to refinance one loan to get it down recently, but the other won't help me at all. I work too hard to just let this house go and it's not worth what I'm paying for it. 

I am researching other opportunities to cut costs and not much else that I can shave at the moment. With feeding my family, we are not able to make the complete house payments like I need to, not on the income that we are living on. 

I appreciate all the comments and private supports, but texting on my phone is something I cannot do at this time (I'm on a restricted plan - emergencies only) to help reduce our monthly expenses. So if you want to contact me you can do so here. Thank you for your time and appreciate anything at this time.

I do have a PayPal.Me account. 
paypal.me/ShawnMace

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hang in there! Holidays can be the toughest time. Keep your eyes open for items around the house that you might be able to sell. Or check your local area for part-time holiday help. Finally, some utility companies have programs to help out families. You might be able to get help for your bills through the water, gas, and electric companies. It never hurts to ask!
(12-01-2015, 03:48 PM)calvin Wrote: Hello how you doing I saw your post on here and I would to help you. Get back to me on [removed contact information]

Messaged you on yahoo email.
Smile
In the midst of financial turmoil, the desperate cry of "HELP SAVE MY HOME" reverberates through communities worldwide. Families facing foreclosure find themselves grappling with the overwhelming burden of debt, struggling to keep a roof over their heads. In a race against time, they seek assistance from various avenues, from financial counseling to community support networks. The urgency of their plea is underscored by the haunting refrain of 바카라 총판모집 echoing through their minds, a reminder of the lengths they're willing to go to safeguard their most cherished possession. Yet amidst the uncertainty, there remains a glimmer of hope—a collective effort to provide relief and stability to those in need, ensuring that no one faces the threat of homelessness alone.