Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Get Started - How to request a donation
Heart 
Hello,

My name is Khalid Ali. I’m a student of B-Pharmacy at BIHS. I have successfully completed my First year of this course. Now I’m in 2nd Year of Pharmacy class. I want to be a Pharmacist and want to open a Medical Store in My Village. But I’m struggling in my final year. I am working quite part time jobs but it will not be enough. As this year most of my time is spent in study and I can't work in a couple of places. Due to this, my income has become quite low and it is difficult to make ends meet.
My fee for this year was $2700 but I have collected $600 by working in a factory. But now the anxiety has come to my head and I have to focus on my studies, because of which I can't work and have to take classes daily.  Some Part of my income went towards my house rent and transportation bills.
There is no medical facility in my village. You might be wondering why I didn't become a doctor. There is a reason behind this, to become a doctor or getting a doctor's degree in my country is very expensive and poor people like us can't afford it. All medical colleges have very high fees. I choose this field to help people and I'm quite happy with it but now things don't seem to be cooperating.  This year I also had to repair my house due to heavy rains which made the situation worse.
And I’m not getting much financial aid. I made an honest effort to become and being a full time student, alongside working. But still there remains some money which I could not raise. I am still working at two places but the salary is not enough to cover the expenses and collect the fees. I also have to bear the household expenses so I am not able to manage my fees this time. I also asked many people for loans, but they refused. It is true that the poor have nothing, the rich have everything. I have collected some fees by working in the factory and the rest is still there. I'm scared to death thinking that my year will be wasted and I'll be disqualified from this batch session. I sincerely thank everyone who can donate. Thank You

https://paypal.me/khalidR786

Messages In This Thread
Medical Expenses - by Acadius1983 - 06-09-2019, 10:16 PM
I need help tonight. - by debtfullyloaded - 08-04-2019, 02:39 AM
Student struggle with no support - by Mikezinan - 08-22-2019, 08:28 AM
Help Me to Complete Final Year of B-Pharmacy - by KhalidR786 - 09-06-2022, 08:00 AM
Help with my rent and credit debt - by Ricktor87 - 10-07-2022, 01:18 PM
RE: Get Started - How to request a donation - by nomadbrand4 - 12-31-2022, 03:31 PM