The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me with money to fix my visa in united Arab Emirates
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you today with a heavy heart and a plea for financial assistance. I am currently residing in the UAE, but unfortunately, my visa status is not in order. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have overstayed my visa, and as a result, I have accumulated significant overstay fines that I am unable to pay.

My situation has become dire, and I am unable to secure a job without first resolving my visa status. I am an economic agent, and I understand the importance of contributing to the economy and being a productive member of society. However, my current situation is preventing me from doing so.

I am reaching out to you today in hopes that you can provide me with the financial assistance I need to clear my overstay fines and fix my visa status. This will allow me to secure a job and once again become a contributing member of society.

I understand that providing financial assistance is not an easy decision, and I want to assure you that I am committed to repaying any assistance provided to me. I am willing to work hard and make sacrifices to ensure that I can repay any financial assistance provided to me.

I hope that you can find it in your heart to help me during this difficult time. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Epale Joel

Messages In This Thread
Help me with money to fix my visa in united Arab Emirates - by Epale Joel Ngoe - 10-25-2023, 08:54 AM