Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I tried
I understand that it may seem hopeless at times, but I encourage you to keep going, don't give up.  If you or anyone else is considering suicide, I strongly urge you to seek help.  And a post like this on the internet doesn't count as seeking help.  There are many resources available.

In the United States, you can call or text 988.

Here is what I found about 988:
Quote:The 988 Lifeline provides 24/7, confidential support to people in suicidal crisis or mental health-related distress. By calling or texting 988, you'll connect to mental health professionals with the Lifeline network.
And if money is the source of your problems, there are also financial resources available.  Obviously sites like these are here to try to help.  A donation can provide short term relief.  But I also encourage you to continue searching for solutions.  Cut spending where you can, sell anything you aren't using, get a 2nd (or 3rd) job if needed. Advertise your store's link anywhere you can, just like you did here.  Talk with friends and neighbors, take a deep breath, and keep fighting the good fight!  You are worth it, and you matter to people.  I wish you the best of luck, and I hope to hear back about your journey.

Messages In This Thread
I tried - by JenJ1976 - 08-30-2023, 02:07 PM
RE: I tried - by admin - 09-01-2023, 05:18 AM