The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard worker needs assistance for family
Hard worker father feeding a family of five. I have always had a job and had worked very hard for my family. My wife went to college to get a degree and make life better, but after graduating she found it very hard to find a job and then Covid, now inflation, and my wife went into a deep depression and his now on medication and is not working still and with extra cost credit card got out of hand, but I was able to get a loan for twenty-five thousand to consolidate of our bills but now I just get by with little free money left after each paycheck. So, I am reaching out to get assistance for my finances and hope that I can get any amount since to help me repay this loan or extra money to breathe between paychecks. I tried to get a second job and do uber or Lyft, but they do not seem to pay much and cost more for gas then I make. In one weekend driving for Uber eats I only made ten dollars.  If anyone feels like donating my CashApp $Lukridus

Messages In This Thread
Hard worker needs assistance for family - by lukridus - 08-13-2023, 07:16 AM