The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to make it one day at a time
Lightbulb 
Hello again all I'm finally finding my way around this site I'm open to any ideas ? to help me financially out till my disability benefits get approved I have health issues that keeps me from walking around too far or standing to long I can't sit too long in same place either, I been doing surveys I make 30 dollars so far but I need to ask for a little help if there's a way I could get 5,000 dollars I could stop stressing out I don't know how to come up with money I have running out of all my necessities for my home for my bathroom and other dog stuff I have no money in my car broke down months ago lost my husband in February of last year so it's really hard to get to the doctor's appointments are you in the grocery shopping so if I can come up with it stock up some stuff not worry about my lot rent and maybe possibly get me a used vehicle until my disabilities approved I would really appreciate any help I can get with ideas here's my PayPal Ihttps://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile 
Thank you all for being here and reading my post

Messages In This Thread
Trying to make it one day at a time - by Lostlady - 06-20-2023, 02:18 AM
Please please please - by Lostlady - 07-05-2023, 07:44 PM
Help stop evect - by Lostlady - 07-08-2023, 04:58 PM
Out of time ?? - by Lostlady - 07-12-2023, 08:27 AM