The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It sounds lame, but I need a new laptop
Hello there. First of all I would like to apologize for doing this online begging for money. Had it not for a badly needed something that I could rather afford, I would not even bother doing this. It feels embarrassing and selfish, but I guess life just thrown a hard one to my direction.

I just recently found a decent way to earn money using an old laptop. It was working fine even if I kept getting notifications that its drivers were already giving away. I thought I am a careful user and that earning my keep is my top priority.

And then the day came that the laptop stopped working, it won't start anymore. I had the laptop checked for repair, but unfortunately it is beyond fixing (power fan hardware issue, I was told).

I would not ask for more than I needed, a $200 laptop is enough for me. I will put down this post as soon as the goal is achieved.

I will pay forward the goodwill by coming back to this site to take my turn to help others.

Thank you in advance and good day.

Messages In This Thread
It sounds lame, but I need a new laptop - by daxp - 02-15-2023, 10:15 AM