The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm still trying
Sad 
Good morning everyone,

I will keep this short and simple.  I reached out in August of this year for help with some bills as I'm in the process of leaving a dangerous situation called my marriage.  With everything that's went on, I've lost a considerable amount of income, sleep, peace, and joy.

I do have a job which is paying but I am struggling to pay my bills in full each month.  I literally have to pay to go to work because the bus system doesn't operate during my report time for me to be at work on time daily.  

I have done my due diligence since I lost my original job in June of applying through my city for help.  I believe they are very back logged because I just had a follow up from a city worker last week.  On top of that, I have rent court coming up this week and I definitely don't have the money to pay in full.  

My rent is $1,250/mo.  I owe approximately 3-5 months depending on what the city approves me for.  At a minimum, 3 months which equals $3,750.  I have three kids to support as well.  It's getting very cold out already.  I literally have to take uber and lyft to work and that's an average of $18 or more depending on the day.

Absolutely any help would be appreciated.  I'm literally trying not to give up.  I have lost so much and can't figure out how to make this quit.

I live IN Baltimore City.  I can PM you the rental court date notice when asked.

My cash app:  ThatGKei
Paypal:  @lakeishamcswain

If anyone would be gracious enough to help me chisel this debt away my family would be most greatful!!

Thank you,

Lakeisha M.

Messages In This Thread
I'm still trying - by Thatgkei - 11-27-2022, 11:53 AM