The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need money for medicine
My name is Anjuli. I currently don't have a job because our company had to fire us after going bankrupt owing to the recession and COVID. I need a little assistance from you. I need to take medication every day for my severe urticaria and diabetes, and rent is also needed so that I can restart my life. I don't really have any money left. I am aware of how embarrassing this is for me, but there is nothing I can do but ask for a little help. I currently don't have enough money to cover a few days' worth of expenses. I'm writing to you to ask for your assistance. I'm grateful because despite everything, I know there is someone out there that wants to assist me. I promise to return all the kindness you show me; the amount is irrelevant as long as it is delivered sincerely. I appreciate you taking the time to read my request and I appreciate your generosity.

My PayPal link: PayPal.Me/AnjuliHontucan

Messages In This Thread
need money for medicine - by Anju25 - 10-18-2022, 05:03 PM
RE: need of better shelter and life - by Abkhan - 10-20-2022, 07:28 AM