The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All I need is to see my son and family happy again, Please Help!
I am a single parent, a breadwinner and taking care of 7 people, myself, my son, 3 cousins and 2 nephews. I am no longer working, and had to forcefully resign at work due to a toxic environment that affected my health, I was diagnosed with stress which led me to have a mild stroke. It was a difficult decision to leave my work with my family circumstances, but for my son I had to give up my work so I could have my life back and be able to live longer and care for him. I was using my savings to pay bills (rent, electricity, accounts and buy food). Late last year my son was diagnosed with a hernia and ear infection, I managed to pay for treatment but now he needs to go for an operation, I need R18 000 ($863) for hospital and medical bills. I have run out of my savings, I was introduced to surveys which I'm currently doing while I am looking for work, so far I only have $10 on my PayPal account from paid surveys. Another plan I have to make extra cash since finding a job is not guaranteed, I have a new 3in1 inkjet printer that I can use to offer print and copy services to my community, I do not have money to buy Typek and inkjet cartridges to start this small business that can boost me to earn an income. I think R8000 will be able to cover for material I need, pay bills and buy essential bulk food like maize, cooking oil, toiletry, cleaning detergents and etc. The total of R26 000 ($1250) I believe will be able to cover for everything. I am here asking you all to help me raise money for my son's medical fees, buy material to start this small business and buy food to back us up for a couple of months while I still figure a way out from all the challenges I am dealing with. I have tried and asked for help from my relatives and friends, yes some were able to help for those particular months but now I feel like I am bothering them by keep asking them each month to help me, I feel they also have their own problems to deal with but more, I am embarrassed that my life has turned out this way. I have applied for social grant assistance, but for myself I have given up because I am turned to go from one place to another since my application does not go through successfully. And for my son I applied online last October, I did an inquiry about it and it is still in process, I guess I should keep waiting for its approval. I feel helpless yet I have to keep going strong for my family. 

Below is my PayPal link for contributions and any amount is acceptable, I know it will go a long way for me and my family.
paypal.me/AMatangari

I thank you in advance, your donation is highly appreciated and may God continue to bless you for helping people like me and others out there!

Messages In This Thread
All I need is to see my son and family happy again, Please Help! - by Alwande'sMom - 02-10-2022, 11:59 AM