Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Saved Maverick's Life. Can ANYONE Save me?.
Thank you for your interest in my chaos,Mr.Seo. Sorry for the delayed response but I work all day and then have a 2 hour commute some days, depending on traffic. I'd like to update everyone with a super fun bonus! I inherited horrible teeth that has been passed down from both sides of my family.Prior to my father's passing his teeth had literally crumbled and cracked to the point he had only a few left, and even those were in bad shape. I'm in my early 30s and my teeth have begun to do the same. Over the weekend I began experiencing extreme pain in my right jaw. I was eating a sandwich and, POP, almost my entire tooth was torn from my mouth and got stuck on my sandwich. Pf course zi don't have the funds to visit a dentist, but they were able to call me in antibiotics. So let's add severe pain, and several hundreds of dollars to get a root canal to the "things I cannot currently afford list!" It's like I can't catch a BREAK!! My life has been an uphill climb, but I refuse to give up nor abandon the faith that things will get better..

If you or anyone you know may be able to help in ANY way.. you have no idea how much of an impact it could make on my life. Even if you can only give your support in prayers, it is all much needed and appreciated.

I have VENMO @texasrose7 or Paypal: Paypal.me/Texasrose7

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Saved Maverick's Life. Can ANYONE Save me?. - by TexasRose7 - 08-11-2021, 02:34 AM