The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me treat my Diabetes and Cervical Myelopathy?
Heart 
Good day.

My name is Edgardo Sicat. I'm from the Philippines and currently a PWD since November 2019 due Cervical Myelopathy. I'm also diagnosed with Diabetes. Since then I don't live normally, that includes living financially unstable. And because of that after my reserve funds were all used up, I am not able to continue with my medications and diet as recommended by my doctor before undergoing a surgery. It has been more than a year since my last medical consultation and I cannot afford to avail of another one.

I just wanted to get my life back even during this pandemic, so that I can get back to find a job and start earning again for a living.

I have no one else to ask for help but via this platform. If you could contribute with any amount, it would be a big help. And if ever I could get enough funds, I would also consider asking for another opinion about my condition and whatever the results, I'll let you guys know. You can send your donations thru my PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/iamedgardosicat

I hope that you would consider helping me.

Thanks for your time reading this and may God continue to bless us all.

Messages In This Thread
Please help me treat my Diabetes and Cervical Myelopathy? - by egsjr38 - 07-03-2021, 04:12 PM