The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I suffer from borderline intelligence disorder. Is there a savior to change my life?
Good morning

I am a 27 year old Asian male with borderline intelligence disorder

From the age of 16 I got to know about my illness.

I am less smart than others. This disease looks okay on the outside, but it's a really serious problem.

When I was 16 years old before I knew this disease, unfortunately some incidents caused more mental problems.

Because of the suicide attempts between the ages of 16 and 21 and the side effects of psychiatric drugs, I have no future, no fate, no hope.

I have found this place and want help here. Because at the age of 27, I know there is no future, no hope, no dreams.

I want to raise money to change my twenties life

Of course, it is impossible to cure or alleviate the disease with current medical technology or social systems.

However, I want to live happily and peacefully with the life of my twenties, which remains from now on.

Is there a savior to help me?

https://paypal.me/HelpMe51574?locale.x=en_US

Is my paypal link

Hope someone can help me

If you are reading this, please share it with others who may be able to help.

Messages In This Thread
I suffer from borderline intelligence disorder. Is there a savior to change my life? - by PHM95 - 05-25-2021, 05:33 PM