Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Need Some Help
UPDATE - My husband's aunt was trying to have us evicted from his grandparent's home but thanks to the governor's eviction ban we're safe at least until the end of August, unless he extends it again. We'd contacted the local Homeless Coalition but they can't get the funds yet.. His aunt was going to start the filing process at the beginning of July but the governor set forth the eviction ban, then extended it at the last possible moment for August.
We now also have to come up with $200 to go toward the deductible for the protection plan on our phones to replace my phone (it overheated while I was in the ER waiting for my niece to be seen and the battery expanded, so now the backing is bulging and is a fire/explosion hazard) as well as the $140 to have our phones turned back on because the car payment came out early.
I still haven't been able to find a legitimate work-from-home job, though I did take advantage of the free sign on for Avon but that's going absolutely nowhere because I can't get buyers.
I'm feeling so completely hopeless and it's taking its toll on me. My two young daughters (8 and 12) have noticed and I try so hard to keep a smile on but it's difficult when I don't even know where my babies are going to sleep or shower or even play after the end of the month. At this point I'd be thankful just to be able to treat them to a kid's meal at Wendy's or even a pizza! But it's been 3 months since I shared my story to begin with and all I've gotten is scam messages in my inbox.

Messages In This Thread
Just Need Some Help - by JenniB80 - 05-26-2020, 11:41 AM
RE: Just Need Some Help - by JenniB80 - 08-07-2020, 08:14 AM