The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help my family
I am woman of 41 living in the UK,I am currently desperately needing some urgent help. My situation being I am currently in a mentally abusive relationship. My son of 17 stays with us and is horrible for him to witness, but my 14 year old daughter currently stays at a family members, as she will not stay here. I have no family or friends that talk to me as he won’t let me contact them. I also am not allowed to go to work, I can’t even have a shower by myself. I braved and contacted my local housing authority who have offered me a house but it is not ready till the beginning of next year. He also does not know about this. Would you find it in my heart to help me out? I want to leave here ASAP and get a holiday home or anywhere away from here and be able to bring my children and me back together. I would need money for somewhere to stay for a month, food, some Xmas presents, insure my car to be able to get away and also money to help carpet my whole new house when I go into it. please can you help me with this tough tome and get my family and life back together. Please reply to me urgently. 

Messages In This Thread
Help my family - by Kirstmart96 - 12-10-2019, 02:51 AM