The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random act of kindness
Rainbow 
https://www.gofundme.com/carry-out-a-ran...f-kindness

That negative thought keeps creeping back in, this is a waste of time but I’ve sent my message to the Universe and I just hope it hears me.

I’ve made some bad choices in my short life, putting myself in £25,000 of debt and barely making ends meet at the end of every month. 

When I was a teenager I would have written poetry, stories, everything and anything. My life is now overwhelmed with stress and worry, mainly about money and my passion for writing is dying. I can’t think calmly enough for any period of time to allow me to focus on writing again. 

I have a job, I work hard but the next 10 years of my life will be misery if I can’t sort out my debt. 

Why help me? I don’t know, I don’t deserve your money anymore than you do and I’m in the situation I’m in because of my own mistakes, I guess if the universe sends you to my page and you choose to donate then it’s meant to be. 

I can only express that I would be eternally grateful.

Messages In This Thread
Random act of kindness - by randomactofkindness - 11-29-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: Random act of kindness - by admin - 12-01-2018, 05:29 PM