The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost mother to suicide, single mother of 2 toddlers need help need a miracle
I recently lost my mom to suicide and I'm trying to cover expenses as I was the only child I'm a single mother of two toddler boys I work as much as I possibly can but I still can't afford to cover expenses I'm in desperate need of a cheap reliable vehicle to buy to get my children to and from daycare and kindergarten the check that I make is not enough to cover food it's not enough to cover really anything I am in desperate need of a miracle I'm suffering every day due to the this loss and then I can't give my children everything they deserve I need a cheap car that I can buy so that I can get them from place to place and I can try to save what little bit of check I get each month so that we can find some place to live I would appreciate anything anybody can help me with right now this is my last option and I'm not very comfortable with asking people for money as I do things on my own but right now I'm in a desperate situation and I need all the help that I can get as soon as possible thank you God bless you and I pray that you will be able to help me and my children as we go through all of this crisis we are going through right now

Messages In This Thread
Lost mother to suicide, single mother of 2 toddlers need help need a miracle - by Kamray1921 - 10-25-2018, 04:47 PM