The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate and feeling hopeless
BI am a single woman in my early 30s. 
I recently left an emotionally abusive, toxic relationship. I work 40 hours a week, and am on my feet 9 hours a day. 
My ex controlled every aspect of my life with his manipulation - including my finances. This left me with nothing when I came upon an opportunity to leave. I took it - not considering my financial situation. I was just glad to get out and I don’t regret that decision regardless.
I have struggled since I have been on my own in June, but I was recently hospitalized after a suicide attempt in early August. I missed over 3 weeks of work which has now left me with no pay cheque. 
I already have overdue bills, some have been sent to collections weeks ago. My credit card is over it’s limit and I am well into my overdraft. 
I can not afford to buy healthy food, which adds to my depression that I already struggle with. I feel completely hopeless. 
I feel completely hopeless. I have borrowed money from my single senior father (my mother passed away suddenly several years ago) as well as my younger neice. I am out of options. My job doesn’t have sick leave or vacation pay. 
Any amount will help and would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Desperate and feeling hopeless - by Cjy2424 - 08-29-2018, 10:13 PM