The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost mother of two trying to find hope!
My name is Nicole. I have two small children under the age of 5. I am a single mother on a fixed income.  I've lost my home, Lost all of $3,500 of my income taxes, Lost my car, lost my social security benefits along with my insurance, and because I lost my insurance I could no longer see my doctor so therefor I couldn't get my medicine for my disability. I lost everything that I worked hard for after my son got hit by a car back in February and caused him to have his jaw broke in two places and 5 skull fractures. His mouth was wired shut for 6 weeks and a feeding tube for 8 weeks. Most importantly, I lost my children because when I get to happy someone always ends up crashing my world! I'm a wonderful mom! I love both of my children! They are my reason to breathe and keep fighting for them! I cry daily because I'm tired of getting everything taken from me, having to struggle and figure out how to give my children a better life than what I had. I want my children to grow up knowing that I tried mama tried I want my kids to be able to ask me for things I may not have to worry about how I'm going to get it for them. I want my children back in my arms and both together with me! Please help me. I'm tired of being tired of struggling from everyday life. I just need a stable place to bring my children back to their mother. May God bless you thank you so much

Messages In This Thread
Lost mother of two trying to find hope! - by countrysoul91 - 08-09-2018, 08:23 AM