The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gor laid off for depression
Sad 
Recently depression hit me really hard & I was having suicidal thoughts. I went the hospital to seek help & my job had replaced me while in the psych ward. I was only a temp to hire so I cant file for a lawsuit. My job had laid me off & Ive been scraping to pay my bills. I am left with only 20 dollars. I just found out yesterday May 7 & I gor out of the hospital May 2nd but my doctor cleared me to work May 7th. Im disheartened & I have resulted to selling my plasma but that is only 20 every 3 days & I wont have enough money to cover bills, rent & my car note. I had to spend my savings on a speeding ticket that was doubled because it was sent to the wrong address. Fml honestly. So I am here to ask for help and any kind of money that you csn help me with is greatly appreciated!! My rent is 350 [split with roommate], bills including, gas, light, wifi & phone total too 251.92 & my car note is 178.45. In total I need 780.37. I have gotten a job at a temp agency but I will start the earliest 1st of June. Anything you can give me is so greatly appreciated! I am so ever thankful to anyone for just reading. My the universe bless you. Thanks you!!

My cash app is xcxyellow

Thank you once again!!

Messages In This Thread
Gor laid off for depression - by Chelseaxx - 05-09-2018, 02:44 AM