The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truly in need of some money for business and wedding
Truly in need of some money for business and wedding
My Story
I’m a 25 year-old young man, just start up an cross-border online business. I opened up an online store for 6 month. As regular, my store hasn’t brought any profit to me until now. But I expect after I spend much time for it, marketing strategy, social media, post on marketplace to increase brand name recognition. After 6 month of running, my money is out and I’m broke.  Be honest, I’m in need of some money for making small business for living. All I need is hosting fee, some for inventory and maintaining fee. I estimate the amount of money is approximately $2000. It’s expected to return $2000 gross profit per month in the next 2 years. So If possible, please donate some cents. I appreciate every single cent you donate to me. I’ll return you guys some money If the business is successful.

I already created website and It’s working now. The website is OnlineGeeky.net, also available on Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp and Telegram already. I just need money to maintain the store.

By the way, my girlfriend and I knew each other 7 years ago and now we’re going to make a wedding but the cost is too high for both of us. So we just think about a small DIY Wedding just for something to remember when we get old. The cost for wedding is approximately $1000-2000. Nothing is too small, so that I need all of your help.

What you get
Donate $5 or less: Big thanks to you
Donate $5-10: I’ll give you back in 6 months
Donate $10-20: I’ll give you back in 12 months
Donate $20-50: Receive 5% net profit next year
Donate $50 and above: 10% net profit next year
You can donate me via https://cash.me/$onlinegeeky or https://www.paypal.me/onlinegeeky
Thank you so much for reading. God bless you. Thank you Thank you and Thank you

Messages In This Thread
Truly in need of some money for business and wedding - by tommy1003 - 02-27-2018, 06:03 AM