The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obviously looking for help
I never thought that I would ever be put in this situation, but here I am.  I am in a bit of trouble and need some cash fast.  I am one of the many middle class, hard working, drowning from one paycheck to the next.  I make too much to get any kind of assistance but not enough to keep up with expenses and with each month I fall farther behind.   Everything just costs so much more than what I get paid.  Groceries are the hardest.  I have my son and daughter and my two grandchildren living with me. I don't need much unless someone wants to go all out and pay my student loans which are over two hundred thousand,  and I'm not even a doctor!!  low interest rate they say,  they forget to mention that it is compounded daily!    What I need asap is my electric bill which is $466  and my water bill which I haven't been able to pay for over two years so it's close to $3000, can't believe it is still on, and I owe the IRS $7500 which I am being garnished for but the balance never seems to go down. I just need a little help and would really appreciate anything anyone would be willing to give.  Thank you so much for reading.  Happy New Year

Messages In This Thread
obviously looking for help - by dmac84kev - 01-04-2017, 04:13 AM