The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help Immediantly.
Hello, My name is Michael Blythe and I am in dire need of donations. I never ever thought i would have to come to one of these sites to ask for help, but it has come to that as i have been laid off, and recently kicked out of where i was living because my girlfriend was cheating on me and her new boyfriend is moving in. I am couch surfing from place to place at the moment and have no permanant address at this point and it is not long before i will be completely homeless, I am actively searching for work but it is getting harder. In addition to add insult to injury my car was hit and totaled by a driver without insurance and now i have no means of transportation. I honestly have no idea what to do i just keep praying that things will look up. Im asking for anything that would help and looking for 5,000 dollars in order to secure living and a new means of transportation in order to get a new job and get on my feet again. If you have ever been in a bad place and know what im going through i beg of you please help me any way you can.  My cash me link is http://cash.me/$MichaelBlythe I will forever be greatful for anything you could possibly donate...I just need some help to get back on my feet. Thank you and God Bless.

Messages In This Thread
Need Help Immediantly. - by Mblythe88 - 10-01-2016, 02:10 AM