The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help me completing My engineering
Hello every one  !!

my name is vinay  i am a university student  and currently in final semester of  my electrical and electronics engineering. In my university we have to pay college fees  twice a year semester wise. Six months  ago  my father had a major heart attack  we admit him in hospital  and it took more the 15 lakhs  (INR)  ( about 25 $) for his surgery unfortunately  he passed away.  My mother is a house wife  and  is not able to get a job or  earn anything although i got a job on a small call center in which i am getting about 9000(INR) ( 150 $)  per month  being an engineering student  i also do freelance work  on fiverr as a programmer  but sometimes i make some amount  and sometimes not. Recently my university officials  told me  that i have to pay my pending fees  which is about 500 $  (30000 INR) my younger brother is also an engineering student  i also have to pay his fees  which is about  1000 $  i did tried to get a loan but  because of my current earning  none of the banks are providing me  any loan as my salary is too low.

I need just one time support from any one who reads it  cause by now i am not able to get any job  on my engineering basis  as it is not completed yet  i had to pay my last semester  fees to get engineering degree from my university  

These last 6 months  have been so hard  on my family.

If you are able to help in any way please let me know. Although I have never done anything like this before I am hoping that this will in some way help us out.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and may you be blessed.

Messages In This Thread
Please Help me completing My engineering - by repulsive - 09-30-2016, 12:28 PM