The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP ME!
Hi,

I'm not usually one to beg for help but I feel like I have no choice now. I am a graduate student and was lucky to land a job straightaway in the Science industry, however 4 months ago I was made redundant with no payout as I had not been there long enough to receive any. I found a part time job in a supermarket to help meet monthly payments. Unfortunately, 2 months ago I had an accident that has hindered me from working at all. So these past 2 months, I have been using my overdraft and now slowly bills are creeping up on me. If this carries on I can't afford to live in a house and will be made homeless. I can't get any help from the government as I don't qualify for a job seekers allowance and the supermarket I had worked for has let me go as my injuries will unable me to work for a few more months. My student loans are just piling up into one massive debt and so are bills. I am lost for help, my friends have helped me as much as they can and I'm more than grateful for those who have a big heart to help me. Please help me get through this. I'm becoming too desperate to try and do anything to help make ends meet.

Messages In This Thread
PLEASE HELP ME! - by pink1234 - 08-09-2016, 06:28 PM