The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate need of help
I hate that I have to do this I own a nonprofit that helps ppl in need but unfortunately Tn dies not have alot of help.ive been in a horrible situation I've had a hacker clone my phone he took my picture and made a face login so I'm battling a endless battle with him. He took over my cashapp I had 2500 stashed there to get a car and finally leave my abuser but he stole it and than he stole my SSDI check from my bank account as well as more money and even though I gave cashapp the police report and showed them how when I did a factory reset on my TCL phone it actually came back as a TCL T767W which is our phones combined I've had no control of my phone since early July when this started. I filed the dispute and got a email on July 17th from cashapp stating they agreed my account was compromised yet they than sent email saying my claim was denied because they saw no evidence of fraud I must have given him permission. Which is insane they're refusing to refund me the 4309 that he stole from me which is now causing me to be evicted. I've had to stop chemo because I can't afford my copay because of this. I've filed a complaint with the BBB because they make no sense my account was compromised but I gave him permission to compromise my account and steal from me. That's why there's a billion dollar class action lawsuit against cashapp for exactly this denying legit claims of unauthorized transactions. There's a thing called the electronic funds transfer act it says if there's proof the funds were transferred without Account Holder permission than cashapp is responsible to refund if cashapp denied claim they're supposed to show proof of permission being given. I've yet to see report because you can only access it through your cashapp which I've had no access to since July 3. I'm getting a lawyer I'm suing cashapp not only for the money stolen but the cost added to me for getting evicted as well as the hell the stress of all this is putting me through. I've lost 20 pds I weigh 94 pds rt now because of all this and not having money to buy food
 This hacker is terrorizing me he stalks me with the phone. I got a new phone new sim and changed my number he hacked the new phone 10 min after I turned it on. I'm scared all the time. The abuse at home has gotten so much worse because I'm being blamed for this happening I somehow caused it. I have never felt so alone before. I'm online nonstop trying to earn money again so I can leave as soon as possible but I used my laptop and he ruined mine.i have to have a car before I can leave so I'm able to get myself to Dr appts and things.But I'm beat down daily by my husband and terrorized 24/7 by hacker it's to much for 1 person. I'm needing at least 2500 so I can get car and have deposit for apt. Thankfully I have my friend who's my caregiver she's going to move in with me so I'm not living alone because my brain tumor causes a lot of issues for me.once I get laptop I can make money quickly doing transcription just gotta get a new 1 and put tons of security so he can't get in it.i would be very grateful for any help you can give I paybit forward with my clients all the time. I'm trying to find online therapists because my depression and anxiety from it all is in full drive

Messages In This Thread
Desperate need of help - by angel42day - 08-30-2024, 02:51 AM