The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eviction notice
 paypal.me/MananaThinane
Dear Potential Donor

I hope this message finds you in good health. Today, I write to you at a time of dire need and with a worried heart. My name is Manana, and I stand in a situation I never thought I would have to face. I am in a very desperate need of R15,000(819.29) to get me through rent and humbly write to you in hopes that maybe you may be able to find the courtesy in your heart to help.

Life has been a constant struggling affair as far back as I can remember. I have always worked my best, trying hard to make ends meet, but the weight of poverty has been a constant drag. My situation has become all the more difficult because I am the sole supporter of my aged, unemployed parents. Both of them worked all their lives, but now, owing to their old age, they are not in a position to work, and the burden of supporting them falls upon me.

We possess only one small, simple apartment. It may not be much, but it's our refuge wherein we could feel safe and secure. Now, the pressure of unpaid rent threatens to take that away from us. My landlord has become very patient, but I know I cannot expect them to wait much longer. It's a frightening thought: to be homeless, end up on the streets. In particular, how my parents would be so vulnerable.

The struggle to find stable employment has been very difficult given the economy. My current jobs are cleaning, odd labor on weekends and a student, but even that income is highly irregular and just about holds us together. I can stretch every rand as far as it can go, but it simply is not enough to pay my rent. Not knowing how I'm going to make ends meet has been a large factor of stress in my life; it's affecting my health and well-being.

My parents depend on me for everything: food, shelter, medical care—and I cannot bear the thought of failing them. I do all in my power to keep us afloat, but I am reaching a breaking point. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be standing here asking for help, but I have no other choice.

Messages In This Thread
eviction notice - by Manana - 08-12-2024, 01:03 PM
RE: eviction notice - by RaymondAlvarado - 09-16-2024, 03:59 PM