The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resources for the disabled,and handicapped
I am 60 years old male,married 16 years. I am an army veteran 1978-1979.I was injured in basic training,and was medically discharged(Honorable) Through the years I have endured a lot of stressful events,jobs,and trials of severe physical trauma.In 2018 I was forced to retired as a result of so much stress,anxiety,and fear of people.I am an artist,writer,and motivational speaker it is because of God,and treatment I am able to draw,write,play piano,and use all my gifts from God to inspire others. I am currently receiving counseling,and therapy for my physical disabilities. I do experience periods of depression,but when i do I draw,write,and play music.You can find me on Facebook,and twitter.We all suffer depression,but we do not have to suffer alone.it is people that make up a group,and people to help others get through the depression.God can restore(Joel 2:25).We are in need of a handicap van,and medical equipment.We need resources on how,and where we can obtain grants for that purpose.Any donation small or large will be appreciated.god bless you.!

Messages In This Thread
Resources for the disabled,and handicapped - by nightwatcher200031@yahoo.com - 08-31-2019, 09:45 PM