Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SINGLE MOM LOSING IT
I am so completely overwhelmed with financial stress. I have 2 children one in college and the other a senior. Between utilities, my son’s tuition, my daughter’s school clothes/supplies and loan payments (I have taken out loans to pay bills and buy groceries) I am a week or a week and a half from losing everything I worked for. If I do not come up with around $6900, then I will not even have power and water. My son has worked to help with his truck payment, and tuition, but it still was not enough.
I rebuilt my life after an abusive relationship and I have barely been making ends meet. I took out several loans over the past year and all of those are past due now as well. My credit is now so bad that I cant get any other loans. I am a manager and have been with my employer for about six years now. I make a little more than the requirements for any type of assistance, which is absurd because I can’t even afford my bills.
I have never understood how people give up on life, but I do now. My life is just so overwhelming, I feel like I am drowning. Both of my insurances have lapsed, so I pray daily nothing happens to me or my vehicle. I feel like I am just alone and useless. I did not even want to ask for donation, but I am at my wits end. I do not believe that I will ever be able to get out of this mess. My phone rings all day with bill collectors calling and I repeatedly have to tell them I do not have it. My lights, water, phone, and internet will all be turned off by Wednesday. Also, my ac unit stopped working-I do not even want to think about that cost. I could not even take the kids anywhere this summer.

I would say that I am worth more dead, but that isn’t even true now because I do not have insurance at the moment. 
I do not know how much longer I can go on like this. I am honestly just mentally and emotionally falling apart. I hate myself for not being able to provide for my children, I feel like a failure. At the moment, I can’t even afford food to cook them dinner. I am so ashamed thank you for the time and consideration of even reading my plea and helping if it is possible.