Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need funds to escape the country. Please
Hello, I live in Russia, and I am 20 years old. My family is extremely poor, and to improve our situation, I made the most foolish decision of my life - to become a drug courier. When I earned a substantial amount of money this way, I decided to leave this job. And that’s when the problems began; they didn’t want to let me go so easily. When I said I wanted to leave, they accused me of stealing goods. Of course, this had nothing to do with the truth; in my entire life, I have never even tried cigarettes or alcohol, and here it was about something so terrible. I just wanted to help my family get out of poverty, but I only made things worse. I hate myself so much for this.
On the same day that I refused to continue working, the store hired people to punish me. At first, it was just threatening phone calls. I thought these people would calm down soon, but it only got worse every day. Later, they started coming in person, banging on the door, threatening me and my family with violence. One day, they caught me on the street and beat me up, demanding a ransom. They need colossal amounts of money that I won’t earn even in my entire life. I tried to save at least some money in the hope that they would leave me alone if at least part of the ransom was paid. But it wasn’t enough for them. I got into debt and loans, trying to buy them off, but it was all useless. We tried to change our place of residence, but every time they found us again and continued to demand money. I can’t even go to the police because I broke the law myself.
I see only one way out of this situation - to escape the country. But we have no money for this, we have no one to ask for help, so I ask for help here. I beg you, I can't live like this anymore. If you have the ability to help with any amount of money, I will be infinitely grateful.
I don't know English well and used a translator, so I apologize for any mistakes.
Since PayPal and almost all payment methods don't work in Russia, I'll leave my Bitcoin wallet here: 1FidbX3jQGSPREafQ61XmuEnKTcqMtT3Sj