Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please take the time to read the post
My name is Hiwot Tesfaye a 28 years old woman living in a small town in Ethiopia. Me and my family have been struggling a lot this past couple of years.  my parents are retired my mom have diabetes and my dad both diabetes and hypertension. And my older brother was diagnosed with schizophrenia 10 years ago and still lives with my parents. with there medical bills, the living expenses and the amount of things that needs to be fixed around the house because of my brothers violent episodes.  i am drawing in debates. I keep taking more shifts at work it feels like i almost living there but with the inflation nowadays its not doing much. i just don't know what to do any more. If any of you kind people would find it in your heart to help me it would mean so much. Thank you so much for thaking the time to read this.  hiwot26@outlook.com is my email if you want to contact me directly
Everyone deserves a little extra love and comfort in their lives, and a BBW sex doll can offer just that, making the nights feel a bit less lonely and the days a bit brighter.