Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY BROTHER USES HEROIN & I AM RAISING HIS 3YR OLD DAUGHTER W AUTISM & I'M SINGLE MOM
Exclamation 
I recently had to cut back on my hours at work to gain custody of my 3 yr old Niece, who has severe autism.  I am already a single mother to 3 girls and recently became a grandmother.  My daughters are 20, 18 & 7. My 2 older daughters are from my first marriage and their father passed away in an accident in 2017. I no longer receive survivor benefits bc of their ages. And my 7 year old is from my second marriage that ended in 2022. He has re-married and no longer pays child support or sees his daughter.  Therefore,  I am behind on rent, that just recently went from $1100 a month to $1500 a month. I am 3 months behind and facing eviction. PLEASE HELP US. I can give you my landlords information directly to pay since she just served me a 7 day quit letter today.  I will provide all documents if needed. We need $4500 to stay in this house. I know that's a lot to ask for and any amout will help . I'm not used to asking others for help but this is an emergency and i have very little family and friends, none of which are capable of helping me financially.  God bless you all and may the lord have mercy on My soul and shine a light On my path to help my family in our dire need of salvation.