Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ships books internationally
Wink 
Hello yesterday I found out I can ship books internationally through my car so I am looking for people in different countries to buy books for me I have all sorts of books mystery novels history novels romantic novels some I think my house in common Dean them I'm not quite sure there are some graphic novels unfortunately one should be 18 to order those or older and I have some funny books as well one might be meant for younger than teenager and a few other assignment for adults some do have very romantic words in them and Sunday night it's really all on how you read them and how you want to read them and view them if this book is a gift please let me know before I ship otherwise the packaging will just be as usual and not very discreet if it's your birthday or someone else's birthday please let me know and I will try to package to the best of my ability and who knows my probate birthday cards in the package of requested thank you and or your as soon as possible before they are all gone I have many other items besides books like vintage coins to clothing to jewelry and even some puzzles if you like those too I do have other items that maybe I can't think of on top of my head you will have to go browse my link and see from there my store has large variety of items and I can't name them all thank you and please share this link so I can get more buyers as I mainly post here not many other places take care.

https://www.mercari.com/u/user125413537?sv=0