Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help catching up
I uh ok I’m It Hello, my name is Pamela. I’m almost 60 years older I live o in California with my daughter her husband, my two granddaughters and my 16 year-old son just recently I went through a really hard break up and it is taken everything I had to get back on my feet, however I just can’t seem to catch a break. My car broke down and I had to purchase a new one with the promise that this car was OK however it is not. I’ve had nothing but repair Since I purchased it, I am paying over $600 a month just to drive the car that does not include gas and repairs. did I mention I’m a delivery driver and I use my vehicle for the deliveries this car It has me strapped to do anything but work I work seven days a week and just need some help. Any donation will help as I am behind on everything. my phone will be shut off at I work through my phone. I work seven days a week however I cannot seem to catch up due to these car repairs I have incurred and all the bills I’m paying from my past haunting me. I just need some help help please help me. Thanks for listening, my PayPal is  pammyiam@paypal.com I just want to be able to provide for my son and if he wants something I want to be able to give it to him instead of telling him no all the time anything else thanks for listening