Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 26,974
» Latest member: VKeviMLNed
» Forum threads: 10,702
» Forum posts: 13,210

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
TGKANA.COM <<< ЗАХОДИ НА ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnqrnetteHep
Less than 1 minute ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Скачать фильм покемон дет...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: nknffbvcny
2 minutes ago
Фильмы скачать бесплатно ...
Last Post: qeytdapxkt
3 minutes ago
Холодное сердце 2 скачать...
Last Post: dhsajoqprw
7 minutes ago
» Views: 3
Анвап фильмы онлайн смотр...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
7 minutes ago
» Views: 3
Анвап гоголь вий. Доктор ...
13 minutes ago
» Views: 4
Скачать кино на телефон с...
Last Post: immuohgdmo
13 minutes ago
Анвап фильмы смотреть онл...
Last Post: nknffbvcny
18 minutes ago
Сайт анвап орг фильмы. Ва...
Last Post: qeytdapxkt
19 minutes ago
» Views: 6
Анвап red. Анвап скачать ...
23 minutes ago
» Views: 8

Please Help Donate Towards a Car
Posted by: Brokegirl - 04-22-2018, 11:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I need help getting money for a car. I would really like to be able to get around without having to rely on others. I’ve had to spend the money I had originally saved for things that were of higher importance. If you could donate any amount at all, it would be highly appreciated. The link to my paypal is paypal.me/KaylaCusumano

Print this item

Exclamation Help with rent
Posted by: tinkpmg - 04-22-2018, 08:36 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Bout to lose my apartment 
paypal.me/passionmg
Anything will do full time student baby on way lost job bout to lose apartment please send anything you can it will help I just need help with rent but money for new baby will be nice too 
paypal.me/passionmg

Print this item

Exclamation New baby help
Posted by: tinkpmg - 04-22-2018, 08:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

paypal.me/passionmg
Anything will do full time student baby on way lost job bout to lose apartment please send anything you can it will help I just need help with rent but money for new baby will be nice too even have 50000 to pay in loans back 
paypal.me/passionmg

Print this item

Exclamation Help
Posted by: tinkpmg - 04-22-2018, 08:33 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

paypal.me/passionmg
Anything will do full time student baby on way lost job bout to lose apartment please send anything you can it will help I just need help with rent but money for new baby will be nice too 
paypal.me/passionmg

Print this item

This world is hard, i just need a little boost.
Posted by: chasity77 - 04-22-2018, 08:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I just need help with a car. I am working but now live where i work. I cant seem to get ahead.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Lightbulb In desperate need of assistance for electric bill
Posted by: Smokefan14 - 04-22-2018, 06:58 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello. I'm new here. I'm a single disabled mom of 4 kids, with 2 still living with me. (My older are moved out on their own now.) I'm having a really hard time with my ComEd bill andi have a shut off notice to be cut off with no electricity by next Thursday, April 26. We not only need electricity for my own disabilities, but my youngest son usually a nebulizer for his asthma. And our heat and stuff are electric as well. I don't normally do this kind of thing, but I'm super desperate and all other resources have been exhausted. Thanks for your time reading this and any help received. God bless.

Print this item

Family of 5 soon to be homeless
Posted by: Anasmitty - 04-20-2018, 09:05 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My family needs help asap. We are relocating to Austin tx in 1 week. My husband doesn't start his new job for an unexpected 3 weeks. Moving cost us everything and we are still short $800...... I am so terrified that we will not have enough money to pay deposits and get everything taken care of. I know that we won't have enough money. My mother and disabled brother also are with us....I don't know what to do. Email- anasmittys@gmail.com  9035592378 txt

Print this item

Heart Help me ! Please.
Posted by: Mayo19 - 04-19-2018, 08:04 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, everyone. I am here because i have no other option than zo beg for money, i am in debt 1200$ and my bank already took everything that i had, now they just raising the debt every month until i pay it. If you care and have extra money, please send it to this, any amount will be helpful. Thank you : paypal.me/MarijanMarkovic

Print this item

Sick grandmother
Posted by: Peach0509 - 04-19-2018, 02:27 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Oh I’m trying to help my dying grandmother (bone cancer) fix her van so she can get back and forth to her cancer treatments. I’m also out some work days having to care for her, give her rides, and also having my own medical issues so I’m behind on rent and utilities about to lose my home. If you can help in anyway capacity that would amazing thank you Heart paypal.me/ashkee

Print this item

Need help getting car
Posted by: Stewartjess - 04-19-2018, 11:30 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

In desperste need of assistance recently my car was impounded i got pulled over my 8 yr old wasnt in his seat belt to find out i had no insurance my husband had cancelled it on his way out the door i have three Boys 15,11,&9 i have been trying desperatly for the past month and a half to get it out of impound i am currently not imployed i have had some serious medical problems and am not able to work a full time job before losing my car i had a babysitting job and two jobs cleaning house i am not able to do those without my car plz plz plz find it in your heart to help me and my boys
Paypal/dzbstewart

Print this item