Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,020
» Latest member: Michaelemake
» Forum threads: 9,355
» Forum posts: 11,878

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Заходи на Сайт - TGKANA.C...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnqrnetteHep
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
пояснения
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: MichaelOwede
1 hour ago
» Views: 6
3 hours ago
» Views: 9
4 hours ago
» Views: 12
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: OccasionDresses
4 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 622
Please, help me leave my ...
Last Post: Batool
5 hours ago
» Replies: 10
» Views: 2,985
Depression and video edit...
Last Post: john_khan
6 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 1,080
Зняття з військового облі...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: DavidZed
6 hours ago
» Views: 14
6 hours ago
» Views: 13
6 hours ago
» Views: 23

Help to pay bills and get my son better nappies
Posted by: Alisha123 - 09-08-2016, 03:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I am a 20 year old mom and I am currently struggling to pay my bills which I am stressing out about. Also because of the struggle for money I brought my son cheaper nappies and it is causing really bad nappy rash so I really need help to get the good ones back, it's horrible seeing that on my son but not being able to help, I appreciate any amount possible x

Print this item

help me have a better life
Posted by: mike0630 - 09-08-2016, 05:19 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hello everyone.

my name is mike and im just a normal guy. i have a family and kids. my job requires me to move every so often and other circumstances happened and before i knes it i was in severe debt. now we can barely make it pay check to paycheck but are behind on bills and i have over 60000 in debt. any donations will be greatly appreciated.

paypal.me/mike0630

Print this item

Help for my grandparents
Posted by: krstna - 09-07-2016, 05:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,

My grandparents are sweet loving people who would do anything to help anyone. They have worked so hard and have sacrificed so much to save 50k in order to help pay for services when they are no longer here. That was their whole life savings and it was taken from them. My sister who has been battling an ddiction to gambling has stolen all their money and lost it all gambling. They have nothing left and she has no money to repay them. My grandma has been so disappointed and hurt. The stress of all the money gone is a huge issue in our family. We are all devastated.

Please help me to help my grandparents recover some of this money. I love and care for them so much and it hurts that there's nothing much I can do. I hate seeing the stress,  devastation, and hurt in my grandmother's face. Any little donation would be greatly and sincerely appreciated. I haven't had the financial means to do much for my grandparents and I would really like to be able to do this one thing for them before I lose them. Please help.

$grandparents

Print this item

Please help me become Financially Independent!!!
Posted by: sir - 09-06-2016, 10:06 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good day to you. My name is Henry and i'm in need of financial assistance. I'm a graduate looking to increase in knowledge and obtaining financial freedom for me and also my family. I have been going for trainings and workshops most especially in learning and trading of foreign currencies online. I have been able to save some money to buy a laptop which is essential for beginners and I have also opened two online accounts for trading but these accounts need funds to enable me to begin. I been taught how to fish but I don't have the finance to get the equipments for fishing if you understand what I mean........
If there is any way you can help me to fund my account, I will be very grateful and also would like to help others as well in time of need.
Thank you for your time.
My Perfect Money account is U12624321

Print this item

Just Need A Little Help
Posted by: Goodchoices407 - 09-04-2016, 08:50 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Thank you for taking time to read this. I'm not too good at writing stuff like this so I'll keep it short and to the point I'm not gonna write some long depressing story and I'm pretty embarrassed to have to ask people I don't know for help but I have no other options. All I'm asking for is help to get my license reinstated it sucks having to drive with the fear that I'm going to get pulled over and arrested because of my license situation. I have a red light ticket that I actually never ran  and that is overdue now and is about $ 400 that's including the reinstatement fee I simply can't afford that right now I'm barely getting by with the bills I have to pay now and it pretty much comes down to either food on the table or paying for this ticket and I need to eat. I have faith that someone will be able to help me I would really appreciate that and will be very grateful thank you again for taking time to read this. My link is paypal.me/steve407

Print this item

Need a little help
Posted by: Feline13 - 09-04-2016, 05:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am asking for a little help this month.I need to turn my phone back,buy some food and pay on my rent.I'm asking for $600 please.I have a PayPal account.               Paypal.Me/lorrainedougherty13

Print this item

Help to reduce debt and start a business
Posted by: jodi011 - 09-04-2016, 04:27 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is jodi I worked for years with kids that have special needs but now I can't find work, I am disabled but still work while I can but need help because I'm sunk in debt and I can't answer my phone without a bill collector on the other end.
I would like some help to free up my phone and get out of debt and start a business by PayPal or I can give bank transfer details but no passwords you don't need them anyway.

paypal.me/jodi7333

Print this item

I'M VERY HUNGRY, PLEASE HELP ME OUT AND MY YOUNG DAUGHTER!
Posted by: cravenburr - 09-04-2016, 02:50 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm very hungry. Am a single father and got into an accident and can't afford food for me and my daughter, because i cannot go to work since I feel down and broke my arm and leg a week ago. about $600 would be appreciated as it would cover primarily my daughters food. please help. please do. I'm begging you, please.

Print this item

i ca
Posted by: rahim.k - 09-04-2016, 02:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello 
i really need your help. 
i burrowed and collected 600$ from my family members and my friends to start a business.
i saw some items on alibaba.com and there was one which caught my attention , the seller had a gold account and everything seemed so legit but when i wanted to buy the item they asked to send through western union and when i asked why they said because they got so many orders and they cant have more on the site so in order to make it faster i should pay through WU.
im so dumb : ( please help me , im in a really hard situation and 600$ is too much for me here in iran , i tried to save this month to pay them back but i have not come up with it due to expenses , they will never trust me again , im in debt and worst is that how can i tell them the money i burrowed from them got scammed by these ppl : (.
i made this horrible mistake , now i dont know how to face any of them and i have this terrible feeling , they ask me about the business and the money and i tell them that yeah the goods are on their way and i will be paying them back soon but i feel so empty and alone.
please help me , if everyone helps just a little bit i can overcome this situation. thank you for your time to read this.
paypal.me/khosravian
my location might show up as elsewhere but i had to put it usa as paypal doesnt support iran because there are many sanctions against it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Help Me Improve My YouTube Channel
Posted by: GenStaJuana - 09-03-2016, 07:33 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

So, hello everyone! I would like to use some help from you pretty please, I am in need for new equipment (for my YouTube channel, I know, greedy right) but I'm lost at funds so I'm probably asking for anyone who is interested to give me some donations, please click at the link below. 

Thank you so much and God bless!
paypal.me/TheGenChannelPh

Print this item