Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,022
» Latest member: WillVMLNed
» Forum threads: 9,355
» Forum posts: 11,878

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Заходи на Сайт - TGKANA.C...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnqrnetteHep
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
пояснения
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: MichaelOwede
3 hours ago
» Views: 9
5 hours ago
» Views: 14
6 hours ago
» Views: 17
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: OccasionDresses
6 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 624
Please, help me leave my ...
Last Post: Batool
7 hours ago
» Replies: 10
» Views: 2,987
Depression and video edit...
Last Post: john_khan
8 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 1,080
Зняття з військового облі...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: DavidZed
8 hours ago
» Views: 18
8 hours ago
» Views: 17
8 hours ago
» Views: 29

Exclamation Scammers:Katherine Cozzi/Bessie Jordan
Posted by: notperfect1989 - 09-21-2016, 08:00 AM - Forum: Spammers/Scammers - No Replies

If you receive an email from either name, ignore it. She claims to want to help and knows what it's like to go through hard times and says she'll only help through moneygram. She says that she's been burned helping people before who used her donation for gambling so she requires people to pay the transfer fee then she'll donate no less than $2,000 because that's the minimum amount she is allowed to send. She'll also send fake pictures of herself and family and ask you to do the same. Pretty much if anyone is wanting to help you they shouldn't ask you to send them money first. Be aware of anyone asking you to do so.

Print this item

About to be evicted
Posted by: Feline13 - 09-19-2016, 08:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Lorraine I live in Florida and I need help with my rent if not I will be sleeping on the street.I have a PayPal account.Paypay.me/ lorrainedougherty13. Please anyone if you can help I need $800. Thanks Huh

Print this item

Help homeless family
Posted by: Angel9652 - 09-18-2016, 06:28 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey everyone i am a mom of 3 girls and we have been put out i have come up with 300 and need to have 200 more we are in the streets and i am at a loss for words please if you can help my family it would be great.its rainy out right now and i need to have them safe .i found a place but she will not let me in with what i have which is only 300 please help me my kids have school in the am and i have to work .i am going on no sleep and at this point i qm desperate so here i am .if you can help thank you.i have even went as far as to not feed my self so they can eat they mean the world to me and i want them 

Print this item

small help
Posted by: pramod143notty - 09-17-2016, 10:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone i want  money for small scale business like down payment for a car for business with uber or ola cab its just $1000 .
please help me if u can...

Print this item

Please lend a helping hand
Posted by: pray - 09-17-2016, 12:51 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. I have been diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer and had to stop working to have surgery and take all my chemo and radiation treatments. I do not have disability insurance through my work so So i guess you figured out I have no income. I am embarassed to even ask for help on social media sites but I do not know what else yo do. I have two children also that I need to provide for while fighting this disease. If anyone could give me a lending hand I will appreciate it so much.  Thank You and God Bless

Print this item

help I've lost everything
Posted by: james.barrettjr - 09-16-2016, 05:31 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Recently the home i was renting was sold in foreclosure, I am currently homeless, in trying to get out in time, I wound up losing my job of 10 years. Ive got nothing, my family is staying with relatives, I need serious help getting back on my feet! Please I'm now working 2 full-time jobs but need to get my family back together as soon as possible.

https://paypal.me/Barrett878/25

Print this item

Please
Posted by: TheMaRTuiGaN - 09-16-2016, 07:39 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm not sure that this site works. I'm not sure it's a good idea to even try. However, I am at my wits end and I must try.
I have a family, wife and kids, house and bills, like most other people. My mom went down. She got "sick" and I was there. She is home now, but still incapable of moving much of her left side. She needs constant care. I have been helping her since she's been home, and by her side when she was in the hospital.
For good reason she became priority. I sort of put the rest of my life on hold. Unfortunately my mom still needs help, but now so do I. I have somehow allowed myself to drop so far into the hole that I have started thinking stupid thoughts. Like giving up. How ridiculous, especially considering everything my mom has been through and how strong she was holding on, and how strong she is now, still advancing. How could I even think that way? Because it is hard and I am about to lose everything. All utilities AND my house, then what of my family? Then what of my mother?
I am not asking for someone to pay my bills because I am lazy. I am asking for someone to help me get back up so that I can keep helping my mom get back up.

Please. If you have the ability to help, please help. For my wife and kids, for my mother, and for me. I promise you I will pay it forward, in a similar fashion, as soon as I can, and in the meantime I will continue to pay it forward in anyway that might arise.
I do not want to take advantage of you. But if you can help, please forgive me, but I beg you, please help me.

Print this item

Empty nester trying to save hubby's back!!
Posted by: Rosered05 - 09-15-2016, 09:22 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, everyone.  I see so many sad stories on here, my heart goes out to them.
It makes mine seem not so important, but to me it is.
I've raised 3 kids with my wonderful husband of 40 yrs. My husband has worked very hard his whole life to provide for our family, we didn't acquire a lot but we always provided for our kids.  My husband is still working hard and it's taken a big toll on his body, he stops regularly to lay on a hard surface for his back.  My husband only got a 9th grade education but even with that he's used his natural talents to make a living. We had our first child at age 15 (him) and 16 (me) Undecided yes I agree, very dumb, but we were dumb at that age. It's been a struggle but we raised three great kids who are contributors to society and are now raising their own kids. 
What I'm looking to do is raise money to start an vintage/thrift store, I want so much to be able to give my husband relief so he can retire, at this point he's still got 8 yrs, his poor body I don't think will make it. Any help with reaching that goal would be so much appreciated.  Thank you for listening Shy and bless you. 

Paypal.me/granny6

Print this item

We need help to restart life.
Posted by: dbslss - 09-14-2016, 05:15 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi
 I am a career for my wife, who has a lot of medical problems. We did have our own business which I had to give up to look after her, as family is more important than anything. We have used all our funds and savings for medical bills and living as a result. We have had to move into government housing and also go on the pension.
I would like to return to the work force, but it is a full time job looking after my wife and children. One of my children needs braces that cost around $1500 (and that is after government assistance) which I do not have funds for and the car needs work done but to frighten to find out how much it would cost.
Would like to have something to do at home but that needs funds to get started. This is hard for me to ask but would like any donations to help and try to get family back on our feet.
Once we are back on our feet would like to pay forward by helping someone else get on their feet.
Would like to thank everyone in advance for their kind donations.

https://www.paypal.me/dbslss Angel

Print this item

Lightbulb Asking For Kind Donation
Posted by: GenStaJuana - 09-10-2016, 01:44 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, whosoever you may be, I hope you can read this letter came from me.
Any amount would be considerable as you may see, 
As I am just asking for someone who will fund me.
I'm currently having a hard time for college,
But I was hoping you could help me fill my knowledge.

You can fund me down here.
paypal.me/TheGenChannelPh 

Thank you, ma'am, sir.

Print this item