Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,003
» Latest member: juliaadams43463
» Forum threads: 9,348
» Forum posts: 11,868

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
онлайн гра
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: juliaadams43463
20 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Ultimate Guide to MP3...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: adamroot38
31 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 198
Заходи на Сайт - TGKANA.C...
Last Post: AnqrnetteHep
1 hour ago
» Views: 6
3 hours ago
» Views: 11
5 hours ago
» Views: 23
The Benefits of Utilizing...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: BernicemoN
5 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 161
7 hours ago
» Views: 31
Assay, by the outer layer...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: AngelGER
7 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 273
8 hours ago
» Views: 38
Купить МЕФЕДРОН в Киеве? ...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: MichaelJaini
9 hours ago
» Views: 27

Single mom needs help asap
Posted by: ybartek - 11-27-2018, 01:56 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a single mom of 3, ages 16,12 and 6. We moved in with my parents after leaving an abusive relationship and have not been able to get a home of our own due to medical debt, lawyer fees, student loans and my oldest getting into college early. I work full time but am not able to pay off any debt or save for a home, I make just too much for any assistance. I am lost I have consolidated debt, I have sold all my belongings that I could, I honestly do not think anyone will be willing to help us out but I have to put it out there. It makes me sick that I am on a site begging for help but I am praying for a Christmas miracle and maybe someone will find it in their heart to help us out. I have over $25,000 in debt, not including my student loans. My credit is trashed due to being in collections so buying a house will not be possible unless we are gifted with a wonderful down payment. I became a mom at 16, worked my butt off to put my self through college and became a RN I am a fighter but I have nothing left and hope I can get some help. Thank you
https://paypal.me/YBartek

Print this item

Lots-To-Offer Dynamic Entrepreneur (Homeless In Santa Fe, NM)
Posted by: santafe.entrepreneur - 11-26-2018, 11:07 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Lots-To-Offer Dynamic Entrepreneur (Homeless In Santa Fe, NM) Needing A Modest Hand Up

I'm highly ambitious and hyper-creative with stellar potential .. I'm very driven, am a totally forthright and honest person, drug and alcohol free, and consider myself in the prime of my life and going places .. I grew up in Burnside, IL, spent ten years in Minneapolis, and relocated to Santa Fe to start a 'branded' food product + bakery café business (grocery products + bakery café chain with national aspirations) called Ancient Grains Baking Company .. I'm on Facebook - Richard Dean Jacob .. I'm open to all questions about myself, my background, and why I'm where I'm at .. I have plenty of good references from anywhere I ever lived .

I'm an outside-the-box thinker with a clear mind and advanced communication skills and great powers of discernment in life and overall objectiveness grounded in reality.

My natural food business projects are my passion (I have PDFs on them that you can see) .. as well I have numerous (really fantastic) movie screenplays in-the-works (I can send you PDFs on those as well for your review) .. prepared to be VERY surprised !

I'm very into cutting-edge health/nutrition including rejuvenation + age-reversal .. I know a LOT about these things to share with others that includes DNA activation by subtle energy technologies than can actually make one younger by decades .

Please know that I have worked a lot of hard, physical labor here in Santa Fe for money and sustenance all while trying relentlessly to get ahead .. I have never once panhandled in my life .. since March I have been working for a local independent contractor - Peter Chandler - for cash while sleeping outside in a secluded spot, getting up and showering everyday at a nearby city recreational center, and then going to work for him .

Please know I am not a felon .. I have not drank or used since 1993 .. I have had not one alcohol or drug related charge or conviction of any kind since the 1980s .. I have not a criminal record except minor violations when I was a teen and in my twenties .

I need money to pay court fines for driving without a valid (expired) driver's license, registration, and insurance when I had my last car towed (because it's been hard for me to save and get ahead) .. all the fore-mentioned is on court records online .. I do not drink & drive (I haven't done that since the 1980s) .. I am a responsible citizen .. if you want to question me on absolutely anything please feel free .. any financial help at all would help me to build some money supply to get the certain needed things done (as the 'court fines') so I can legally drive again and get on with my life and business .

It would be great to hear from you !

Richard

Richard Dean Jacob
living in Santa Fe, NM
(born in Rock Island, IL)
richarddeanjacob.santafe@yahoo.com
on Facebook by above full name

One professional's opinion on Ancient Grains Baking Co.
from Chicago-based global brand/marketing firm Optima
"I really admire all the work and thinking you have put behind this fantastic idea, and it definitely sounds like you have what it takes to bring this kind of brand to life with success. From my ongoing analysis of brands that consumers love and respect, I can honestly tell you that the ones that succeed have a powerful force behind them like yourself ...Your idea for creating a global pre-Columbian brand could have great value for consumers here and around the world."

Dearest Richard,
I am so impressed with your vision, and your ability to  never give up.
You take perseverance to an entirely new level.  
I send you many blessings Richard, you are a great teacher in your ability to hold the vision,
stay tuned to the changes and shift the strategy a bit to fit into real possibilities.

Your vision will manifest!
In gratitude,
Debra Rosenman
Wild Earth Communications

growing conscious businesses into the world
fennixheart@aol.com

I know Mr. Jacob and his passion for his Ancient Grains brand concept and consider that with
the right combination of venue, financial support and advertising acumen, it could become a
big success. I have almost 40 years of business experience having worked in several large US
corporations in high level positions as well as consulting for businesses while I worked for
McKinsey & Co. as well as on my own. I welcome the opportunity to assist him in any way
possible including meeting with business contacts and investor prospects to see this great
project of his into start-up operation.
Sincerely,
Carlos Duno
CARLOS V. DUNO
owner/principal
Marcia Owens Associates
Cduno Consulting
8 Wildhorse
Santa Fe, NM 87506
505.699.0053 cell
carlos_duno@yahoo.com

Richard,
You deserve fine staff and backers.
Your thinking is clear and you have wonderful branding and marketing ideas that are authentic and not spin.
Educational marketing such as your's is a real premium in our world and can teach people to think for
themselves in the land of JUNK food addiction.
Attract the best people and THOSE WITH CASH and morals.
Yours,
Sally Blakemore
Arty Projects
Santa Fe, NM

Richard,
Truly amazing stuff. I've been familiar with the concept of bovis count to measure the life-energy of food, water, and juices and it shifted the way I eat dramatically. It was a nice refresher to read up on the basics of it again. The geometrically-designed packaging you envision sounds right on and what can be done with it with sprouted ancient grains -- and you are right: with it you will have all competition beat.
I think what I like most about what I'm reading is that not only are you proposing a sound business concept that will surely bring you success, you are introducing something that will bring about fundamental change in the way people think, eat and go about their lives. REMARKABLE!
Lucy Barna

Santa Fe

Note: I grew up alongside a very successful agribusiness-owning father in rural Illinois. I attended business college out of high school and at age 20 started a feed and farm supply business. My experience in branding, sales, marketing and merchandising is extensive. My acumen in these things, including professional graphic design, is very high grade. I have references and letters of support that attest to my character, capacity, and stellar creativeness.

Richard Dean Jacob is the founder/ceo of Ancient Grains Baking Company of Santa Fe - a business
project in-the-works. In western Illinois his late father owned a feed mill and grain elevator
Burnside Feed Mill. At an early age he raised livestock and started at age 20 his own feed
and farm supply store in Nauvoo, Illinois. He attended Gem City Business College in
Quincy, Illinois and has worked as a magazine editor. His experience in branding, sales,
marketing and merchandising is extensive. In the 1990s he relocated to Minneapolis, Minnesota
where he lent his creative talents to social work that led to his being the original player in the state of
Minnesota for the national IDA movement that works to bring the American underclass and low-wage
earner into financial modernization. This activity also led to the passing of original state IDA legislation
in Minnesota. It was in Minneapolis that he conceived of a brand of Starbucks distinction and potential
- Ancient Grains Baking Company - and saw that a place of timeworn authenticness and world class
creativeness (called Santa Fe, New Mexico) was the place to base and give birth to it. Today a new
era is forming as a result of his agricultural and business background and entrepreneurial zeal that
promises great things for the City Different. He is also a prolific writer with books in-the-works, movie
screenplays,and numerous op-eds published in the Santa Fe New Mexican and is working toward his
degree in public relations.

Attached Files
.pdf   LEGENDARY BRANDS PREMIUM OUTLET STORE PROJECT INTRO .pdf (Size: 582.15 KB / Downloads: 1)
Print this item

IN A DESPERATE SITUATION
Posted by: abhishekdawn - 11-26-2018, 12:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I AM FROM KOLKATA INDIA.
I KNOW IT IS PROBABLY VERY UNNATURAL TO POST A REQUEST LIKE THIS, BUT I AM HELPLESS AND I AM WRITING TO AS MANY AS I CAN. I CAME ACROSS TO KNOW OF THIS PLATFORM AND DECIDED THAT EVEN THOUGH I AM JUST AN INDIVIDUAL BUSINESSMAN I BELIEVE THAT MAY BE HERE PEOPLE WOULD HEAR ME AND UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH.
I HAVE BELONGED TO THE MIDDLE CLASS COMMUNITY SINCE BIRTH. MY FATHER ASSOCIATED WITH A BANK AND MY MOTHER A HOUSE WIFE. IN LIFE WE DID FINE, JUST LIKE A NORMAL FAMILY WE LIVED AND TOOK LOANS TO FULFILL OUR DREAMS AND REPAYED THEM. MY ELDER BROTHER IS A PATIENT OF CEREBRAL PALSY, HE HAD BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE BIRTH. DUE TO WHICH THERE WERE ALWAYS CERTAIN INSECURITIES IN MY PARENTS AND THEY ASKED ME NOT TO PURSUE STUDIES AS THAT WOULD TAKE ME OUT OF TOWN AND LIKE THAT I WOULD BE DISTANCED AND THEY FEARED OF BEING LEFT ALONE WITH THEIR OTHER CHILD. I COMPLETED MY GRADUATION AND GOT INTO A RETAIL BUSINESS SO THAT I COULD LIVE WITH MY FAMILY AND SUPPORT THEM AND MY BROTHER COULD ALSO SIT IN MY OWN SHOP DAILY, SO THAT HE NEVER FELT LEFT ALONE. 
ALL THIS WAS GOING FINE SINCE I STARTED IN 2008. TWO YEARS BACK I THOUGHT OF GETTING MY OWN SHOP AS THE PREVIOUS ONE WAS RENTED AND ALSO A HOUSE. AS MY CREDITS WERE FINE IN 2016 THE BANKS OFFERED ME LOAN AND I MOVED FORWARD WITH IT AND GOT IT DONE INVESTING ALL MY SAVINGS AND TAKING LOAN FOR THE REST. 
I AM IN THE PAINT BUSINESS. I HAVE A RETAIL SHOP AND MY HOUSE IS JUST ABOVE IT. AFTER NOVEMBER 2016 BUSINESS STARTED TO SUFFER DUE TO MARKET CONDITIONS, TO PULL THROUGH THE HEAVY EMI'S I DEPLETED MY WORKING CAPITAL, MAXED OUT MY CREDIT CARDS AND SPENT EVERY PENNY OF MY SAVINGS. BUSINESS IS SUFFERING DUE TO IT AND ALSO I AM FALLING BEHIND IN PAYMENTS. I HAVE TRIED IN SEVERAL BANKS FOR CREDIT RESTRUCTURING BUT I RECEIVED HELP FROM NONE. 
WHAT FEARS ME THE MOST IS THAT MY FAILURE WILL EFFECT DIRECTLY TO MY FAMILY, MY BROTHER WHO TOTALLY DEPENDS ON ME. DUE TO THE FINANCIAL CRUNCH I AM NOT BEING ABLE TO INVEST IN MY BUSINESS TO TAKE IT AHEAD OR REPAY MY LOANS DUE TO NO INCOME. MY EMI'S ARE EATING AWAY MY CAPITAL. I AM AT A TOTAL LOSS FAILING IN BOTH WAYS.
I FEAR TO BE LEFT WITHOUT A ROOF ON OUR HEAD. AND NO INCOME AS I AM LEFT WITH ZERO CAPITAL.
I EARNESTLY REQUEST YOU TO HELP ME GET BACK UP ON MY FEET. AS I AM TURNED AWAY FROM EVERY WAY POSSIBLE, I EARNESTLY REQUIRE HELP SO THAT I CAN PAY OFF MY MORTGAGE AND RESTRUCTURE MY BUSINESS. AS I CAN SEE IF I DO NOT PAY OFF MY LOANS I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE ANYTHING.
I WOULD BE REALLY GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT. I AM IN NEED OF $200,000 FOR MY MORTGAGE PAYMENTS. FOR MYSELF, MY FAMILY AND MY BROTHER.

REGARDS

Print this item

Heart Homeless and Expecting a Child
Posted by: HomelessMommy - 11-26-2018, 05:04 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm a young pregnant mother in my 20's, I live in the US. I've recently lost my apartment due to losing my job and wasn't able to pay rent or electric. I'm currently staying between friends and have no family members to help me. I'm due with my little girl in January and need money to find a home/apartment to take her to when I have her. Any donations will be appreciated. Thank you for reading, I will link my paypal.me account below. If you have any questions feel free to ask and i will go more in depth without giving my identity.

https://paypal.me/freebeghelp

Print this item

Need Help w/Rent after family tragedy
Posted by: tinajwi96 - 11-25-2018, 12:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a young woman in my 20's living in the US. A few months ago a sudden and tragic family emergency took ahold of my life. I left the job prospects that I had (interviewed for several with talk of setting up later meetings) to fly back home to deal with everything and help my family out as best as I could. When all was said and done I returned home months later to find that the job market has pretty much dried up due to the season for the next month or so. Also due to the financial strain, this situation has put on my family I can't ask my parents for help. The most important thing right now is to pay rent for this month primarily and if possible have money for groceries. If anyone is able to help financially in any way shape or form I will link my cash.me: 

cash.me/tinajwi96
If you need any more information (as long as it doesn't identify me) I am willing to explain more in depth.

Thank you so much for even just reading my post

Print this item

Please help me receive my new puppy
Posted by: chrisshields8 - 11-24-2018, 10:23 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, please help me receive my new service  dog puppy a mixed cocker spaniel lab mix that I need for my everyday life for my mild  autism PTSD and seizures where I stop breathing temporarily. The costs involved below also include rent for my apartment and receiving my brand new service dog puppy serviced trained or to be a service trainee as I explained below It’s $250.00 to purchase my service dog puppy from a registered breeder in New York $1,000.00 for my service dog puppy’s airline shipping to my local airport from New York and $725.00 for my service dog trainee puppy to become a fully trained service dog at my local animal shelter First Street Animal Shelter in Sacramento, California the cost for neutering my service dog puppy is $125.00 and also the cost involved to receive the paperwork involved to certify my service dog for my seizures, autism, and PTSD are between $380.00 to $480.00 plus $525.00 per 12 months for a pet deposit which equals about $9,825 for the $525.00 monthly pet deposit added to my rent in my apartment which I pay $1,425.00 per month for rent until my puppy is certified as my service dog. Likewise, please add $1,680.00 per month for my personal expenses examples food clothing shelter bills pet food things like that into the cost of everyday living so all together the total costs I would need for everything including my everyday life is $14,905.00. I have attached a picture of my service dog with myself when I was younger from third grade in1993, my adopted parent’s got her for me and I had Samantha until she was approximately fifteen years old in 2008 before she passed away from Cancer. I’m 32 years old now and like I noted earlier, I need a service dog to help me with my mild autism and seizures. Because each seizure or breathing attack temporarily causes me to check my breathing after an attack and at any given moment my heart could stop permanently beating from the seizures. The service dog puppy can be successfully trained to nudge me if I am proceeding to have a seizure or attack and pull me out of stressful situations so I don’t have a seizure or not as bad as a seizure and my service dog puppy can be trained to lay down next to me to keep me relaxed so I don’t go into a seizure. Thank you for taking time to look at my donation request for my service dog puppy.

Sincerely yours,

Christopher Michael Shields

https://paypal.me/Maxie14

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Heart Help me save my furry best friend!
Posted by: hempshot - 11-23-2018, 11:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Six years ago my very best friend was born. His name is Stinky Monkey and his mom abandoned him the moment he was born. I immediately began bottle feeding and hand raising him and immediately knew .. this one was different. I have had a dozens of pets in my lifetime but have never had a pet that more like family. He loves lasagna, pizza, chinese food and bbq. He goes everywhere with me on a leash and when me and my husband of 8 years found out we would never have children he decided to leave. Stink slept every night on my pillow and woke me up every morning nibbling on my nose. During the worst time in my life I never felt alone. Never. A few weeks ago I was upstairs in my office and heard Stink yell out in the most terrifying noise I have ever heard. I ran downstairs to find him having a seizure on the kitchen floor. I was terrified. We rushed to the vet and I was told he would need immediate surgery to help with a blockage near his heart which was enlarged. Without a second thought I drained my savings and took out a loan to save his life. Relying now on a single income and my ex husbands petty decision to leave me with all of our bills and no help I am now nothing short of drowning. Stink has one last surgery he has to have that the vet is saying will cost just shy of $800. I have attempted to get a second job but it seems with the holidays here it is slim pickins. I have zero expectation that I would be able get the full amount donated but every little bit counts! 

Thank you for listening!

Print this item

Post Miscarriage help needed
Posted by: CreemPeach - 11-23-2018, 07:00 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi there,

I am a student 21 years of age in college.  Back in September I was returning to classes but I had found out I was pregnant.  

I was undecided if I would continue my studies so I attended the first few weeks to get a feel for the workload.  It was a big ask so I decided to defer to next year.

Long story short I had a misscarriage and it crushed my soul to pieces.

I threw myself back into my studies to distract from the pain but as I had planned to defer I did not have the funds to pay for college.  Adding that to the fact I had to take time off work after my miscarriage I’m basically flat broke.  

I am unable to secure a loan to pay so now I am here to ask for help.  College is the only thing I have left now my baby is gone so I want to do the best I can to make her proud and make a good life for when I eventually do become a mother. 

If you can, please donate to me at the below PayPal link.  Any extra money that is received I will donate back to worthy causes.

Thank you for your kindness and generosity 

P x 

https://paypal.me/CreemP

Print this item

Star Keeprewarding
Posted by: BrokeStudent - 11-22-2018, 11:21 PM - Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home - Replies (1)

I thought this site might help some users here. This site lets people earn money from doing surveys and completing small tasks. You can help me by signing up under my referral link:

https://keeprewarding.com/home?refid=26432

You might want to give this a try if you are outside the us and haven't had luck with these kinds of sites, it worked well for me.

Print this item

PLEASE I JUST NEED $50
Posted by: Aqeela - 11-22-2018, 03:36 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please anyone willing to give me $50. I need that money to buy some foods for my cats. I’m running a non-profit cat adoption and rescue centre and we’re short of money. If you’re willing my paypall email is unareach@gmail.com

Print this item