Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,283
» Latest member: Kettlebells
» Forum threads: 8,155
» Forum posts: 9,253

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Kettlebells
28 minutes ago
» Replies: 22
» Views: 1,216
Каннелюра для мебели
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Milesbon
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Harry Peterson wants a tr...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: FrankGRILT
8 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2,489
зажигалка ижевск отзывы
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
» Views: 21
проектирование частных до...
Last Post: Williamneugh
Yesterday, 08:26 PM
» Views: 22
проекты одноэтажных домов...
Last Post: PedroGep
Yesterday, 07:59 PM
» Views: 21
стриптиз женский
Last Post: AnthonyUnize
Yesterday, 06:19 PM
» Views: 20
not working
Last Post: Robertler
Yesterday, 02:25 PM
» Views: 23
сертификат упор железнодо...
Last Post: ThurmanAvell
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 136
Success?
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: suvarnavedawellness
Yesterday, 10:19 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 30,734

Mom Looking for Help for Little Girl
Posted by: gardenofbeans - 01-22-2020, 11:58 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a new mother. My daughter just turned 9 months old and is the light of my life. But for about a year now my husband has had a drinking problem and has been spending all his money at the bar. Every month I have a struggled to pay all our bills and provide for my little girl. But every month my account gets overdrawn and my credit cards maxed out making the next month even harder to get through then the last. I really want to be able to leave my situation but I don't have the funds to move out with my daughter and get a place of our own. I'd really like to keep our house since I'm the one paying the mortgage payment but right now I just wanna get out of my current situation or to at least catch on my bills and still be able to provide for my daughter. I never thought I'd be doing this but I'm hoping one day I can get to a place where I can donate to strangers in need who may find themselves in a troubling situation like the one I'm in. Every little bit helps. Please help in any way you can! 

paypal.me/gardenofbeans

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Rock bottom
Posted by: Whitebulldog1313 - 01-21-2020, 01:35 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone. I’m embarrassed and terrified and not sure what else to do. I’m a good, law abiding 46 year old woman. I don’t do drugs, I don’t drink, I work and I go home. 
3 years ago I went through a divorce I never saw coming. It almost killed me- my dad died the year before, my precious son went 10 hours away to college and I was alone. I collapsed emotionally and fell into a deep emotional hell. I lost everything that meant anything. Everything. 
I ended up at the mission with just the clothes on my back. In the four months I was there I rediscovered myself, I found a strength I had no idea I had, I learned to smile again. 
I got a small apartment and a cat. I took pride in myself again. For the last two years I’ve been a server in a successful restaurant, I make great money and even have benefits. I discovered life is good again. 
6 months ago I tore my acl and had to have surgery. I ate through my savings just to maintain, I couldn’t work. 
Now I’m about to lose everything again. I’m about to be homeless again. I did everything right and I’m about to be homeless again. I’ve exhausted every option and this is my last hope. I just want to keep living, keep being happy and friendly and making a difference. All I need is $250. This is the difference between safety and losing everything. 
Over the past 2 years I’ve given as often as I can. I know what it feels like to be alone and have nothing. So now here I am hoping for kindness from strangers. I’m back to work building myself up again but I’m short. So I’m praying for the best. 
Thank you and God bless everyone. I appreciate you taking the time to read this, please keep me in your prayers

Print this item

Having a hard time
Posted by: Justme123 - 01-20-2020, 10:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I was in a car accident a few weeks ago. My leg was broke in a few places. I have been off work and can't pay rent. I don't want to lose my house and don't know what to do. I'm already out of a car because insurance didn't cover fully. I don't want to lose everything before I have a chance to get back on my feet. Anything would help.
http://cash.app/$lak616

Print this item

Financial aid
Posted by: Evertg - 01-20-2020, 12:59 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is Evert Gonzalez Rodriguez, I live in Bogota Colombia. My situation is this, first a have a credit for two banks here in Colombia and a mortgage to pay the fee for those is too high besides that I rent an apartment and I have to pay for it too. I could not study this semester for financial issues I had with the collegue.
I know I am in debt and my score is to low though, the credit bureau is on risk and they told me if I did not pay they must have my money withheld.
I really need someone who can help me with $800 dollars or less if possible
If someone with big heart can help me I can demonstrate what I am saying is true
This is my what's app number if you want to contact me or mail
+573144894613
[email=gonzalezevert79@gmail.com]gonzalezevert79@gmail.com[/email]
Best regards
Evert Gonzalez

Attached Files
.pdf   Certificado.pdf (Size: 165.79 KB / Downloads: 1)
Print this item

Please help repay a loan to a bank
Posted by: Nikolai223 - 01-20-2020, 07:45 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! My name is Nikolai, I am married, 3 beautiful daughters are growing up. I live in Russia.
The bank requires almost 400 thousand rubles from us.
This happened because the bank in which we took a loan went bankrupt. And I thought that I no longer need to pay a loan, since there is no more bank. But the following happened, it turned out that another bank bought all the loans of this bank. And he informed me only after 2 years, when delays and interest accumulated.
The court ruled in favor of the bank and decided to pay the bank the full amount.
No one can be trusted in Russia. All banks lie.
Once again I hope for your help and I will be glad to any amount. Please help in my situation.

https://www.paypal.me/baranovnikolai

[Image: mimg_6427815_1577608688-630x542.jpg]
paypal.me/baranovnikolai

paypal.me/baranovnikolai

paypal.me/baranovnikolai

paypal.me/baranovnikolai

Print this item

help feed the animals
Posted by: Stas - 01-20-2020, 05:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello! My name is Stas. 14 cats live with me, 1 dog and 1 turtle, almost all are picked up on the street. I also feed 7 stray dogs. My finances are sorely lacking. There are still unforeseen expenses in the form of veterinary care for animals. Help, if it’s not difficult for anyone who can. My animals and I will thank you! Thanks in advance.
paypal.me/stas215

Print this item

help meeee
Posted by: lencelers123 - 01-20-2020, 03:22 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I REALLY NEED MONEY Sad
https://paypal.me/lencelers

Print this item

I REALLY NEED HELP GUYS
Posted by: lencelers123 - 01-19-2020, 08:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

SO I NEED TO PAY MY BILLS SINCE IT'S DUE TODAY, BUT ON MY WAY TO THE PAYMENT CENTER, A FK*N MAN SNATCHED MY BAG. MY WALLET IS IN THERE AND MY PHONE. NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I DON'T HAVE SPARE MONEY TO PAY MY BILLS. WILL BE GLAD IF YOU COULD HELP ME EVEN A LITTLE  Cry HERE'S MY PAYPAL LINK IF YOU WANT TO SPARE ME SOME https://paypal.me/lencelers EVEN A SINGLE DOLLAR WILL DO! I LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE HELP ME HUHUHU

Print this item

I found true love! Help me keep it...
Posted by: Rebeccanunns - 01-19-2020, 05:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am absolutely delighted to report that I have, accidentally, found true love, finally! His name is Mike and he is the love of my life but....he is a US citizen and I’m a UK citizen. I hate saying it but we met on Instagram. 
Until now, I very naively never thought that an ocean would keep me away from my fiancé but alas, the Atlantic Ocean has succeeded! I’ve travelled back and forth from the States a few times this year but it has eaten up all of my life savings (along with all of the assets I had). We are now looking to make the next move which is getting a visa for myself but due to our very low incomes, we cannot afford it. After sifting through our finances repeatedly, we are still £3000 short for the expected expenses for the next 12 months. 
I am politely asking for donations towards our future so we can be together and work hard towards our future. All we want is everything that other couples see as ‘normal’ such as living in the same house, working hard to pay for our present and future lives and settling down with, hopefully, a house full of children, love and happiness.
Unfortunately, all I can offer in return is our eternal gratitude and the knowledge of knowing that we are kind, thoughtful people who believe in ‘paying it forward’, therefore, we do and always will dedicate our free time towards helping others.
Thank you for reading.

Print this item

Trying To Scrape by
Posted by: JMcGoldrick - 01-19-2020, 03:56 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, this is difficult to do but I am desperate. I was recently made homeless with my daughter, having left an unsafe relationship. By getting a second job and being eligible for some benefits I am proud to say I have managed to scrape by for the last 9 months (rent, bills, food etc). I have dental problems due to a (now under control) eating disorder and have suffered a few small dental emergencies I was able to pay for. This month my two incisors literally broke and I was in agony (I can provide a picture they're horrible).The dental fee has wiped me out- it wasn't huge but I live paycheck to paycheck and cannot seem to build up a safety net. I have nothing to sell- am looking for a small loan of £20 to feed us, get my daughter to school and put a little in our electricity meter. I am willing to pay it back this Thursday. I can't set up a paypal as there is nothing in my account to verify and would have to supply details for a bank transfer. I have only my word, and am aware there are many others in need here. If anyone could help I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Print this item