Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 27,709
» Latest member: delcocables95
» Forum threads: 8,164
» Forum posts: 9,268

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Benefits of Using CAT6A M...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: delcocables95
10 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: VintageTShirts
32 minutes ago
» Replies: 24
» Views: 1,326
Depression Medications
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: MichaelFuh
7 hours ago
» Views: 9
Premium Social Accounts f...
Last Post: Cesarben
8 hours ago
» Views: 10
make money withbutt lift ...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: john_khan
Today, 02:42 AM
» Views: 21
Depression and video edit...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: ralphbaer
Yesterday, 10:12 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 1,444
Hellstar Records - Where ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: mariakristen
Yesterday, 07:50 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 182
DO NOT - WARNING!
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: HelenSpunc
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 19,442
kraken маркетплейс зеркал...
Last Post: RaymondMob
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
» Views: 30
Hit hard by a scam
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: ReneeEmuro
Yesterday, 03:27 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 267

I NEED SOME MONEY BECAUSE I M BROKE
Posted by: Andreandr - 06-23-2020, 12:23 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, i m student(medical school, 3rd year-Poor country of Europe) And i m in a very hard situation because of This context of coronavirus. 
I Really Need some help. I read somewhere that kindness come
Back in life. Please help me, i dont know How i can help you But i hope that in Future i ll be able to Help someone Who is in my actual position. This is my PayPal link https://www.paypal.me/fords925
Thank you!

Print this item

Kenyan desperately in need of $150 for cushioning
Posted by: Vincent2020 - 06-21-2020, 12:03 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

This is Vincent from Kenya, 27 years of age. at this point in time, no one can actually help me, except by a miracle. I desperately need $150 to cushion me & my family during this hard time. We sleep hungry most days, ever since corona broke out. I lost my job, and I don't know what's going to happen to me next. I'm literally panicking, seeing the level of despair & misery in my younger siblings faces. In this part of the world, poverty is widespread, but when you see me turn to a site as cyberbeg, then it must be very serious. Your help would mean so much to me, albeit am a stranger. God will bless you if you assist me, and I promise that someday if I'll be in a position to pay you back for your kindness, I won't hesitate to do that. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks.

PayPal email address; vincentomondi187@gmail.com

Print this item

Help an artist out!
Posted by: Rightfully yours - 06-20-2020, 04:13 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

To whomever this might reach,
Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking Your time to read this.

I have graduated uni in 2018 in acting. Since then i have been vigorously trying to make a living off of it. Since the world was free back then i decided to spend my young days making the best of life. And never really setteled in once place. I worked in Norway, Ireland, Lithuania , England. And i was back in the UK when the lockdown happened.
And i have managed by. Since the lockdown i was left out of the government support since i started my self employment too late to qualify (2019). 

I had savings which lasted me up untill now , but now i am facing a dead end. 

Jobs are limited since i do not have a car. Most retails are still scared to hire new people since they are anxious about everything too. 

I've applied to many work from home writing jobs as well which i am still to hear from.
And i'd be open to any suggestions to where i could be usefull without transport in London.

As of now. Every penny helps.
Thank you kindly,
Lukas

P.S. Here is  my latest project right before the lockdown happened. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1fnOLIRyA8

paypal.me/LukasVitkauskas

Print this item

Plz Help 32F Singer in Recovery PayPal.me/reverierain
Posted by: Berrybri247 - 06-18-2020, 06:13 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a 32 year old female.  I am an independent woman and I hate asking for help.  I am an alcoholic. I relapsed 3 years ago after 5 years of sobriety . I have been sober 5 months now, after a lot of hard inside work. And I am quarantined in treatment due to the spread of Covid.  I don’t want your sympathy, but here’s the chain of events;   Flat tire, flat spare, impound, lien on vehicle, lost health insurance multiple times, no meds, poor mental health, no home, almost lost storage unit to auction multiple times, late fees, lien fees, no tax return received, no stimulus check, denied unemployment, denied general assistance and food assistance.  I can move to sober living as soon as I have the funds, but I can’t get a job because we still can’t leave to property for safety reasons.  I need $350 deposit, $50 administration fee, and $1,350 for July, August, and September rent.  During that time I will gain employment and save

for my next step, also will need food and toiletries. Anything will help.

Here’s me singing 5 soulful songs at a Gala
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lVl3KEvtsbc&t=15s

Thank you
So grateful
Blessed to be alive
Bria

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Please help me escape abuse
Posted by: Kookee - 06-17-2020, 04:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My name is kookee. Im from nyc but I've been living in Scranton p.a. for the past year and a half. When I first came out here I moved in with my mother temporarily in hopes of a fresh life. Everything was fine until I met him. He cause a lot of problems with my family. He was very abusive to me. I have pictures of it as well. He destroyed my mind body and soul for a long time. My mother took custody of my kids because she was so afraid he was going to kill me. I now have physical scars due to the abuse but that's nothing compared to the abuse in my head he has caused me. I now suffer from severe PTSD. And have to take pills. I'm currently staying with my neighbor in pa but my plan is to move back to nyc. I have my family and friends there that love me. I have a place to stay and start over in NYC. I have a chance to get a new job soon, apartment ,and give myself a second chance at life. I would appreciate any donation that anyone can give that can help me get one step further to freedom and a fresh start. Please help me get home

Print this item

Sad Mom In Poverty w/ depression: Need Self Care Tools
Posted by: lmassamba - 06-17-2020, 02:30 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a 30 y/o mom of a wonderful, caring, rambunctious 2 year old and a step grandmother to an equally rambunctious, brilliant, loving 4 year old. About 3 months ago,the hubby's 20 y/o daughter left her 4 year old daughter with us and has returned about 5 times in total. She rarely calls. As one might imagine, this leaves the little one very hurt and confused. I am in over my head, not only am I caring for two toddlers, hubby fell off of a roof in a work related injury and I am his care taker. I simply want to purchase some self care items such as bath products, earphones and nail polish. I'd also really love some sushi!!! It's been 2 years since I last had any and that would be such a treat. I would like to buy these things asap as I am really in need of a noodle soother. We are impoverished but healthy so for this I am incredibly grateful. It's just that any cash we get goes to bills. We also don't have a working vehicle and both bikes have inner tube issues. I'm just over the strife and want to relax a bit. I think I deserve something just for me. Please help if you can.

PayPal.Me/lecoram

Print this item

helpe out with my sevis fee
Posted by: ilyas001 - 06-17-2020, 07:32 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello guys im a international student . this may i was admited at the bergen community college . i thought after getting my i-20 i would only need to pay for my visa apointement and thats it . but it seems i have a pay a sevis fee of 350 dollars . the main issue is not woth the money itself . as i can spare some money and pay it . the main problem is that i cant send money abroad from my country . the sevis fee payement methods have limited options on how to pay it . and non of the options are available for me . our banks refuses to send money abroad . western union only receives payements and there are no debit cards for international online payement . the only way to do it is to pay someone who lives abroad in local currency then expect them to send the money when they go back . but with the lockdown . no one is coming or going . so im stuck . i cant do anything . thats why i need someone to help me out paying my sevis fee . i cant scam anyone . as the payement is not refundable and you can do it on your own terms . i really need help guys . thank you so much . and have a blessed day .

Print this item

Sad Help me pay off my bank's loan
Posted by: Elmer - 06-16-2020, 04:48 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, my name is Elias, and I have been in a country with a financial crisis since 2009!!! I am a plumber here but without work, since the people now cause of the crisis I mention fix the damages by themselves (the way they can) and keep the money for more urgent issues like taxes, food, medicines, etc. In the last few months, things have been very difficult for me and others like me. This is due to lack of work, the large taxes, the lack of social care (The lack of social care maybe happens in many countries, but the system most of the times helps those who have no need but have the means to get more money... always at the cost of the poor like me). The reason I came here is that I need money to pay my loan in the bank. They don't care if you work or not, just to take the money you own them. The bank calls me every day, and I don't know what to say to them. Most of the time I don't answer the phone. I will be very grateful if you respond by sending me the money I need to pay for them. Thank you for your time and your kindness. I don't know what else can I say, write or do... I know there are good people among us, and they want to help the people in need. I will be very grateful if I can collect the money I need for my problems with the bank. Thank you very much for your time and kindness.

Here is my PayPal.me if you want to send me any amount of money
https://www.paypal.me/eliasprovis

Print this item

Photo Russian family with autistic child small buisness suffering due to lockdown
Posted by: Lihten - 06-15-2020, 01:36 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Photo1 photo2 photo3

I'm sorry to say that, but paypal only (paypal.me/lixten).

Our family is going throught hard times during quarantine as we own a bakery and our sales declined as never before. I also got fired from work just before everything started. All the situation even sound unrealistic. But the plot thickens.

After four years we found out that goverment overpayed our family a survivor benefit when we tried to get a credit. So we can't get one until we pay off debts. But thats not really the matter.
We only need some minor financial support because our city will be in lockdown for an extra month or more. Our family is not literaly starving, but the situation is bad.
We started buisness due to my little brother has autism and one person should stay at home with him (its granny, but she works at ambulace 24x2 days a week). He seems fine, but can dissasemble electronics or accidently harm himself if left alone for a long time.

Russia is a poor country and the dollar rate is extremely high. I have Unemployment benefit 20$ a month and can afford internet connection + phone calls + public transport for 20$.
Its like 2$ is alredy a decent sum of money.

Print this item

Please help me get home
Posted by: Kookee - 06-14-2020, 09:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

im currently raising money so I can move back to nyc and start my life over. I been in a very abusive relationship and I can't live in this state anymore after everything my ex boyfriend put me through. I'm from nyc.

Print this item