Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 31,805
» Latest member: lilypiano8
» Forum threads: 8,639
» Forum posts: 9,775

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
buy lsd online
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Harrynix
7 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
Glock for sale
Last Post: Jessiealorm
11 hours ago
» Views: 21
african grey parrot for s...
Last Post: MichaelFrade
Yesterday, 06:24 PM
» Views: 22
What is the PSLE scoring ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnnySharma
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
» Views: 31
адвокат з військових пита...
Last Post: Jamesendow
Yesterday, 02:45 PM
» Views: 21
этот сайт kent
Last Post: GeorgeLer
Yesterday, 06:49 AM
» Views: 27
Northern exposure. Clouds...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Yesterday, 05:27 AM
» Views: 41
Frenulum. Black friday. J...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Yesterday, 05:26 AM
» Views: 39
Sanrio. Apostle. Time in ...
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Yesterday, 05:16 AM
» Views: 32
Loreal. Adverse. Comet. A...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Yesterday, 05:15 AM
» Views: 29

Help save me
Posted by: casey.brooks1987 - 11-16-2022, 04:32 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in desperate need of financial help to get me back on my feet. Last year, my husband of 12 years cheated on me and I left him. Our house was in his mother's name.i made all the house payments (40,000) she sold the house when we split up and made over 100,000. I got 2000. They tooo my car so my ex husband helped me buy a car withghe 2000. The car jad many issues and did no run right. I moved in with a childhood friend and I left my job that I had for 8 years. I got a job offer that was $4 more per hour. One day another friend borrows my car, and this man ran a light and hit him. The guy didn't have insurance and I didn't have uninsured motorist. I took the last bit o my sawvi tags are out as well. I got laid off from my job and we ended up getting evicted. My mother had cancer and needed help so I took the time to take care of her. She had an RnV that she was going Ito give to me, but it was falling apart. My brother said to sell it and he would give her 2000 towards a new one that would eventually be min so I went and spent 2 weeks cleaning hers out and sold it. My mom went to the hospital and they told us she wasn't going to make it. That's when my brother decided not to put the money into a new one even though he knew I was depending on it. He told me to use the insurance my mkom had gotten. She kept tellingus she had a 5000 dollar policy. What the insurance company didn't tell her was that when you so this it is guaranteed policy meaning it's guaranteed to pay... After 3 years. My mom died just 3 months shu of 3 years.so we got a 497 check.it didn't evkken cover the cremation. I am now homeless. Sleeping my car for the most part. I got pregnant and I went to a heless shelter and was attacked,  raped and miscarried. I got a job1 but doesn't start for 2 weeks and then it will be another 2 weeks before I get paid I need to fix my car, get my tags and get somewhere to stay. Please please help me. I will work i am currently looking for a second job. I just had a really bad year and it knocked me down.

Print this item

First time new mum needs HEAT FIXED PLZ
Posted by: Luuvvbugg92 - 11-14-2022, 06:57 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Both parents have passed. I live in a state where I don't know anybody my daughter is 4 months old. Don't let us freeze to death.

Print this item

Sad In dire straights can anyone help?
Posted by: Areswalh - 11-14-2022, 02:46 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello all. So in August, I was let go from my job as a bartender. I have been in the food industry for well over ten years as both employee and manager, so I personally know how the business works. I wanted to open my own place and I have a blueprint about how I want to run it and what we would be selling. It was then I decided to start investing in myself and my idea, but I've hit a bump in the the road very early. You see I knew it wouldn't be cheap,  but I didn't think I would expend my savings so fast! Bills started piling up and eventually so did my rent. I applied for unemployment benefits but I was shut down becaude the job released me under disagreements of service. I tried taking out loans until I could get another job, but after five interviews through three months, everything fell apart again. So September comes and goes and I was  almost evicted at the first of October. I raised enough capital to stay and had to tell a small fib to keep pushing my luck. The bank account I had was overdrawn and closed, so I couldn't get another loan. My credit was shot down and my internet and phone accounts have been suspended so I only have a computer at the library to communicate.  It's November, and my lights have been out for five days, I haven't eaten much, and I have nearly pawned everything. Its cold outside and I really do not want to be homeless so close to Thanksgiving. The total I need to stay afloat is 3500 dollars. If anyone, a anyone could help me with anything it would be such a blessing.

paypal.me/arieswalsh

Print this item

Help me with loan, please
Posted by: Karina6a5 - 11-14-2022, 10:37 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I'm sorry to bother you with this request, but I need help. I have a large debt for a loan, and I need to pay at least part of it today or tomorrow. I didn't get paid for my work so I couldn't pay my loan. I had to leave work and I'm still trying to find a new place. To be honest, any amount of money will help me now. I'm trying to raise money from everywhere, little by little, but I'm not succeeding. And i feed the whole family alone.  For those who can help, I can provide the services of an artist and make a special order for you. 
paypal.me/Annayashika

Print this item

I need less than$100
Posted by: Paz225 - 11-13-2022, 07:54 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Long story short, I got taken in by the police for driving a stolen vehicle because the car was falsely in the police system as stolen. Getting that r sorted out has left me with no food, money, or cigarettes and I feel so defeated.

https://cash.app/$Trashley220

Print this item

BEWARE...Unfortunately....
Posted by: EvaH - 11-13-2022, 07:16 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

this site does NOT attract altruistic generous people but cheaters, scammers. Do not post here, you will not get people helping only people who want to cheat, scam, trick you, hopefully NOT the creators of the site. One person wanted my cc number to top it off, I told him that I have never had people send money to put in my cc only use it to BUY things.

Print this item

Music Talented Older Gentleman Musician with Failing Eyesight Desperately Needing Cataract
Posted by: C728 - 11-13-2022, 12:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Allen is God's angel sent to Earth. He's one of the kindest, sweetest, most selfless human beings that this Earth has the privilege of being home to. He wakes up every day with the goal to bring a smile to as many people as he possibly can through the music he writes for the community. He spends many of his days visiting the children's wards at the local hospitals and many afternoons playing music for those in nursing homes. Many times he goes without eating himself because he'll give his last dollar to someone that he sees in need. I've never met a more selfless man than this special human being. Unfortunately, he's been diagnosed with advanced cataracts and is quickly losing his vision. As we've worked through his multiple appointments to correct his vision, we've learned that insurance will only cover the first $500 of his surgery. Please help me help this sweet man continue to bring such joy to the community.

https://www.paypal.me/cassandramcrossno

Print this item

Hello everyone
Posted by: yunkimin06 - 11-12-2022, 12:58 PM - Forum: Chit chat - Replies (1)

I'm hoping I can get some help here. I'm a single parent and I've been unemployed for 3 months now. I have bills to pay and I'm at wits end on where and how to get money. Please help me Sad

Print this item

Need urgent help
Posted by: yunkimin06 - 11-12-2022, 12:46 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm in dire need of help, we are out of food because I don't have a job. I've been so stressed out within the last 3 months. My depression is back and it's worse than before coz I can't find a job. I've sent my resume a hundred of times, been interviewed over 30 times and received a shit ton of rejection emails and I don't know what am I doing wrong.

My kid and I have been eating eggs for over a month now — fried egg, boiled egg, scrambled egg and if I see another egg, I will throw up. Bills are piling up and I don't know what to do and if I don't get a job this month (which happens to be my birth month, yay) we'll get kick out of the house. We have nowhere to go. The thought scares me so much I'd rather be dead. Please help a single parent out.

Print this item

Star school laptop broke and cannot afford a new one
Posted by: wastopied - 11-12-2022, 08:55 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, I'm from a Southeast Asian country and unfortunately cannot get any financial assistance because it's usually reserved for people in the lowest economic class (rightfully so) but my family is also struggling and can only afford our necessities and nothing more. 

Please help me buy a new laptop, any amount will honestly be welcomed. I just need support and help, as I am doing part time here and there (which pays dirt poor in here so I had to try my luck in here). Doing classwork and thesis has been so difficult to me now that I only use my five years old phone to do stuff on Google Docs and apps/browsers.

paypal.me/eternalwisterias

Print this item