Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 31,805
» Latest member: lilypiano8
» Forum threads: 8,639
» Forum posts: 9,775

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
buy lsd online
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Harrynix
6 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
Glock for sale
Last Post: Jessiealorm
11 hours ago
» Views: 21
african grey parrot for s...
Last Post: MichaelFrade
Yesterday, 06:24 PM
» Views: 22
What is the PSLE scoring ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnnySharma
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
» Views: 31
адвокат з військових пита...
Last Post: Jamesendow
Yesterday, 02:45 PM
» Views: 21
этот сайт kent
Last Post: GeorgeLer
Yesterday, 06:49 AM
» Views: 27
Northern exposure. Clouds...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Yesterday, 05:27 AM
» Views: 41
Frenulum. Black friday. J...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Yesterday, 05:26 AM
» Views: 39
Sanrio. Apostle. Time in ...
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Yesterday, 05:16 AM
» Views: 32
Loreal. Adverse. Comet. A...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Yesterday, 05:15 AM
» Views: 29

Single mother desperately needing assistance
Posted by: Shaedale - 11-22-2022, 12:40 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My kids and I have recently become homeless and I have a storage unit that is overdue by $700 I can save it if I can just pay half of that but if I do pay the $700 it will pay me through December I do have a means to continue paying and making my payments but fell behind and now it seems overwhelming this would be greatly appreciated because if I lose a storage it means I lose every picture I have of my children from their birth up until now and a couple sentimentals that would dearly be missed thank you so very much

Print this item

Sad I'm being evicted from home with my family
Posted by: tankerpw - 11-21-2022, 01:46 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, my name is Marcos. I would love not to be doing this, I would love not to see my family in need.

But unfortunately I was fired from my job due to the widespread financial crisis in my city and due to this I am being evicted from my house. We are very good and talented people, however, life has become extremely hard. 

I can't see my wife and kid homeless!

Print this item

Help
Posted by: igor1984567 - 11-20-2022, 07:07 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Good afternoon... I currently live in Ukraine where the war is going on... significant problems have arisen with work and income. maybe someone has the opportunity to help at least a little.... I will be grateful.

my payeer wallet is P1073172871

Print this item

Trying To Get My Life On Track
Posted by: ScottB - 11-19-2022, 03:28 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I am a 21 year old who is trying to get their life together i come from a fairly poor family and have severe social anxiety, recently I tried to get disability benefits but was declined as it is very hard to get disability benefits for anxiety. Im currently trying to get money to start an online business I have been researching for over a year and am just lacking money since i cant work without having panic attacks. My parents arent in the position to help me as they are paying of old debt and struggling with the current economy. So I am hoping a kind soul will help me get my life on track so I can actually live. Don't need much, a liitle bit can go a long way. 

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?business=...y_code=USD

$YES829460

Print this item

emergency
Posted by: lakotarezboy@yahoo.com - 11-19-2022, 12:20 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

please please can anybody help me out?
please can you borrow me $ 300 so I can pay somebody to fix a broken pipe on my mobile home?
I will pay it back in monthly payments.

I am a legally blind young man and on autism spectrum. my mom is a single mom...my dad abandoned us.
we live on the rosebud sioux indian reservation in south dakota.
my paypal account is lakotarezboy@yahoo.com

Print this item

College
Posted by: 1113200415gab - 11-18-2022, 07:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone,
So I was wondering if anyone would please donate any money to me. I need money for college because my parents aren't paying me for anything, so I am left for my own devices. I know it sounds whiny and selfish, but I could really need it. I would love to become a middle school teacher and help others learn. So if anyone donated to me, it would be fantastic. 
Thank you so much.
To donate please send to Paypal: https://paypal.me/gabrielroberts1124?cou...le.x=en_US
THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN

Print this item

Illness, Eviction and Only Home Alienated
Posted by: Nives - 11-18-2022, 01:29 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Dear community!

I am writing this because it has become my only hope of survival. For many years now I've had many health issues including heart arrhythmias and poor vision with possibility of becoming blind, and in the last few years I also developed serious spine issues, COPD, adrenal insufficiency and chronic fatigue due to too much work, lack of food and immense amounts of stress in all areas of life. Due to health issues I was never allowed to drive so I also don't have a car, and I can't even receive medical care due to all the costs involved in it.

My mother's only, very small studio flat for basic living needs in Croatia where we are a national minority has been alienated half a year ago by one corporate agency from Luxembourg after they became an unauthorized creditor of my mother's non-dedicated bank loan, taken in 2011 due to health issues, that she has been paying off regularly. My mother is 72 years old and a retired paralegal. I am 37 and have health issues which now prevent me even from working part time. There is no Social Security in Croatia, it's impossible to receive any type of help, and disability pension I might qualify for in several years is below the poverty line, but enough for survival if living in one's own flat and therefore not having to pay rent. We do not have other family members or relatives.

There are very few flats/apartments and rooms for rent in a small town we live in, and the ones available are very expensive, even more in the nearby city of Zagreb. The vast majority of people in this small country traditionally own the place they live in, household incomes are low, and renting is more like a hotel business for richer people.

In order to survive, we either have to try to get our flat back by suing one corporate agency which is impossible, or buy another flat of a minimum square meters available which is around 25. Otherwise we will become homeless in several months. In order to save our lives, we need approximately 50,000 USD after taxes.

Please help us save our lives, any donation amount is enough!

PayPal.me link: https://www.paypal.me/neasky

Print this item

Please help me to get out of this problem
Posted by: JPDelr - 11-18-2022, 01:27 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey everyone, this is basically my last hope to get out of the problem I am in, I will try to make this as short as possible. 

So, everything starts a few years ago right before the pandemic started, I was planning on applying for a scholarship to study AE engineering at one of the best universities in my country (I'm not from the US) but my family didn't want me to, I never knew that until the day I was going to apply to that same university and needed to sign a contract that stipulates that in case of not getting the scholarship I would have to pay for the university with my own resources (at that time the lockdown had already started and thanks to that all the scholarship process was paused for a few months so universities needed to make sure they got paid for the first semesters in case students didn't get scholarships).

And well, at that moment my mom said "If you want to apply to that university I won't pay for it if you don't get the scholarship" and let me clarify something, I wasn't sure I was getting it, my results on the national exams were pretty good but were not enough to ensure 100% probability of obtaining it, at the end I got it but ended up being forced to chose another career at the local college in which my mom coursed hers, all while most of my friends got accepted in other parts of the country and some of them in other countries (the went there later on since we were locked) but while I was coursing the 2nd semester I saw an add about a digital marketing course that I saw as a chance to finally be independent and maybe get enough money to cancel the scholarship and then go and study what I wanted, I even bought an used laptop so that I could work on it while being at college. 

But I realised too late that I didnt have enough money left to start, it was a combination of different factors, first the laptop that even if it was used it still costed me half of my savings, second, the fact that my parents didnt gave money for transport and lunch because the scholarship gives some money each semester for that, and finally because I bought the sofware recommended by the course too early and that drained all what was left. 

But the real problem comes here, my parents asked me to help them save for a car because I never told them any of what I was doing, the last 2 months I've been trying to get a job to help me get the money but that got no result and even if I get one now theres no time left and this is basically my last hope not to end up with a gigantic problem at home, so please, i need 500 dollars, i will be incredibly grateful to anyone who can help me overcome this.

https://paypal.me/Jddelr?country.x=CO&locale.x=es_XC

Print this item

Heart Please help
Posted by: TBillings1 - 11-18-2022, 01:11 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am currently homeless living in a tent. I am mentally disabled and working towards getting my disability. My appointment with SSI is tomorrow at 2:00. I have been trying to do everything I can to stay warm, to eat, and just deal with daily life. I'm not looking for a handout, I'm just simply asking somebody please help me with like a propane heater or something of those sorts. Anything helps

Print this item

Heart Trying my best
Posted by: Kmom26 - 11-17-2022, 02:40 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. I’m a single mom of two, trying to pay rent from this month until January. Due to my second pregnancy/child (he’s eight months now) I lost my dog walking business in upstate NY. I’ve been trying to budget and juggle what I had saved but it’s gone. Gotta love Connecticut living (sarcasm). 
I can only be honest here, I really need help paying the bills right now. I never thought I’d be here in this situation, I’ve never been in debt and would like it to remain that way. My rent is $750 per month, and my gas bill due to heat is anywhere between $114-$163 per month - I try to keep it off as much as possible and just bundle up the kids and myself. I’m also trying to regain my business but not many people want you to bring your infant…
Please, anything at all helps. I appreciate this so much in advance. Attached is my PayPal link. Thanks you again, best wishes to all. 

KMom26 PayPal

Print this item