Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 31,758
» Latest member: milehub7
» Forum threads: 8,639
» Forum posts: 9,775

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
buy lsd online
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Harrynix
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Glock for sale
Last Post: Jessiealorm
8 hours ago
» Views: 21
african grey parrot for s...
Last Post: MichaelFrade
Yesterday, 06:24 PM
» Views: 22
What is the PSLE scoring ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: AnnySharma
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
» Views: 24
адвокат з військових пита...
Last Post: Jamesendow
Yesterday, 02:45 PM
» Views: 21
этот сайт kent
Last Post: GeorgeLer
Yesterday, 06:49 AM
» Views: 27
Northern exposure. Clouds...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Yesterday, 05:27 AM
» Views: 38
Frenulum. Black friday. J...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Yesterday, 05:26 AM
» Views: 37
Sanrio. Apostle. Time in ...
Last Post: moviesneegiangumb
Yesterday, 05:16 AM
» Views: 32
Loreal. Adverse. Comet. A...
Last Post: moviesextexiabam
Yesterday, 05:15 AM
» Views: 29

Family of 4 needing help with bills
Posted by: Jkkmxoxo - 11-08-2022, 04:19 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Family of 4, with only one vehicle struggling to pay bills. My husband works full time and I am actively searching for work that is within walking distance, or works with his schedule. Our electric was recently disconnected and we are struggling to catch up on that and our rent. We currently owe about $3500 altogether. Any help is appreciated and we will pay it forward when we are back on our feet. 

https://www.paypal.me/KLockhart322

Cash app: $kthurstonxox

Venmo: @kthurstonxo

Print this item

Chicago Jackets
Posted by: keenu - 11-08-2022, 06:30 AM - Forum: Chit chat - No Replies

Chicago jackets are one of the best Fashion stuff as it is gorgeous, robust, and always fashionable. We are providing the best stylish and comfortable types of leather jackets and jennifer's body costume. We have so many varieties of leather jackets on Chicago Jackets, one thing you don’t know about us is that we are giving you 50% OFF with worldwide FREE Shipping.

Print this item

Help May send my children back to school and pay off my rent
Posted by: sparrowja1 - 11-08-2022, 01:47 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am really in need of help, On july i lost 15000 dollars to online ponzi scam an it affected my business, my children are out of school and i am owing rent, help me out, i need to send my children back to school and also to rent a house, i need about 2000 dollars, but any amount will be appreciated, thanks
My paypal link 
paypal.me/casmirigwe6

Print this item

Star Desperately need Assistance
Posted by: Fariesdanceing - 11-07-2022, 11:14 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, My name is Melissa. Currently I am out of work and in a huge financial bind. I have a title loan that I really need to get out of. It would take me $800 to get out of it, but with out a job right now its extremely hard paying it each month and afraid I will loose my car. Right now my car is all I have and I def need it to get to a job and to and from. The next thing I desperatley need help with is my property tax payment which is over due. Its $86.00. Last thing I need is to get pulled for an expired tag. Any assistance or help would be greatly appreciated. My Cash App is $smile4u191

Print this item

Need help with living cost
Posted by: Att1997 - 11-06-2022, 07:04 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have been unemployed for 3 weeks at the start of the year, and have not received a salary till the end of the next month so I had to live off my credit card. I have been trying to pay this off ever since but my salary is just not enough. I’ve had my rent increased by 80£ too due to the cost of electricity right now. Unfortunately everything else has increased in price and i am still left with 50£ atm for 3 weeks till i get paid which means just living off my credit card again. Is just an endless circle. I would love one day to have enough money for a deposit for a house so i don’t pay off someone else's mortgage with my rent but can’t save till i get out of this endless circle. Please help.

Print this item

A struggling student
Posted by: jgraham0123 - 11-05-2022, 11:08 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

hello,
I am a full-time student with two jobs who can't make rent this month. I need $2000 for my rent and car payment. I just started working again after getting hurt at work last year and barely being able to make ends meet. I just need to catch up so that I can build my life back up. Anything will help, thank you for reading!

paypal.me/help77777 

Print this item

Please help! Critical situation!
Posted by: felcinci - 11-05-2022, 10:02 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi everyone and thank you very much in advance, after so much thinking I make this petition as my last option, I feel ashamed but I don't know what else to do. I have been fired and I haven't found a job since two months ago, I have debts and a family to take care of, we have no food and I'm very scared it's a critical situation, with a little help I can figure it out while things work out, again thank you.

Please!!!

PayPal.Me/and713

Print this item

About to be homeless please help!!!
Posted by: BE6821 - 11-03-2022, 09:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please I am begging anyone to help me raise money for my rent.I am about to be living on the streets with my beagle and I don't think we will survive the winter.I know I should rehome her but we only have each other and I don't think we will make it without being together.Please if you can send any amount so I can keep a roof over our heads.Thank you so much.

Print this item

Need help to pay debts and rent - jobless.
Posted by: Ganga - 11-03-2022, 03:14 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Im from India. I have been jobless for quite sometime. Couldnt secure a good job. And having trouble to pay my debts and rent. If anyone could help me out with my loans and rent, will be great help.

Print this item

Exclamation Help fight drought
Posted by: Mugo - 11-03-2022, 11:42 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Life has been alot harder...no food, no water
Our animals are dying everyday, children and old age people are becoming weak each passing day!
Please help us fight drought.
Reach me through:  Mugokariuki5@gmail.com

Print this item