Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 32,263
» Latest member: talkgauge08
» Forum threads: 8,643
» Forum posts: 9,785

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
How did they get my email...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: DevinUnarm
1 hour ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 12,844
https://flseo.ru
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Artur33Cab
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
用戶反饋中,Salomon XT6系列在哪些方面得...
Forum: Comments, Suggestions
Last Post: qkpcmjwnpfkacm
4 hours ago
» Views: 14
Drugs aorto-iliac culture...
Forum: Other money-making ideas
Last Post: carsonreed
9 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 180
Best antidepressant medic...
Last Post: Antonfet
10 hours ago
» Views: 16
Please, help me leave my ...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Batool
Yesterday, 03:37 PM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 3,744
Navigating In Heterosexua...
Last Post: DevinUnarm
Yesterday, 03:19 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 81
For Financial Agricultura...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Steampod
Yesterday, 01:16 PM
» Replies: 29
» Views: 2,223
юридические услуги
Last Post: Jamesendow
Yesterday, 12:08 PM
» Views: 25
Boost Efficiency: Microso...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: whatmobilez
Yesterday, 11:43 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 138

BIG DREAMS WITH BIG PLANS TAKE BIG$$$
Posted by: Nelson93 - 03-27-2023, 04:35 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I will cut to the chase right after i mention how infinitely grateful i am for each and every last one of you. Turns out this life isn't always the easiest for everyone in a society that rewards hard work for a system that has been failing us for many centuries....but still, each person here deserves a chance to something great and I am terrified of missing mine....I am almost thirty and have nothing to show for it. I have been blessed to highest degree with an amazing family who have done nothing but their best to provide me with the every essential thing this life requires while still making me feel as loved as anyone could ever want. It's not their fault I am writing this message, it's mine. I know this site allows a platform for the use of basically receiving handouts which i think is great for people who are in desperate need. And believe me I am in desperate need. This world needs a revolution and I think we are about to see one. Trust among each other is slim and we and seem so caught up in thinking the next persons existence is so different from our own. Even if you don't feel the same way because you have done a good job at designing your life to include cooperation and the care for others in some way or another, even if you feel loved by strangers and aren't afraid to ask for help because life has shown you it will come, why are we still killing ourselves for status and something that ACTUALLY has ZERO value for the survival and good health our people? PLEASE HELP ME FUND SOME NEW WAYS OF GETTING WORD OUT THERE THAT THERE IS HOPE AND AN ANSWER TO OUR HARDEST QUESTIONS. I hate being homeless but even still I hate even more watch other be homeless. Im asking for $10,000 U.S to get me on track and put some towards creating a website and business that will help people find themselves and spread compassion around the world. ANYTNING HELPS MORE THAN YOU KNOW! I love you all!

Zachary David Nelson.

Print this item

Exclamation Emergency funds gone. Taking care of elderly parent. Need moving help
Posted by: Funding4Life2023 - 03-26-2023, 04:45 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi. 

I am taking care of my elderly mom and am asking for your help so we don’t become homeless.  Here is the link to my page to read more.  Every dollar helps.  
https://gofund.me/f5c10d2f

Print this item

Video I need to go back to my country
Posted by: ObitoVzla - 03-25-2023, 07:02 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I hope everyone reading this is having an amazing time. I’m a young man from Venezuela who’s trying to get some help. I came here to Mexico to search for new opportunities but things didn’t go as I thought they would, I haven’t been able to find a job because of my migratory situation, I spent all of my savings in the rent of a room for the month (83$), some groceries (for 3 days) and an extension for my passport (100$). I’m looking forward to go back home and figure things out. I managed pawn my laptop for 100$ just so I don’t starve, if anyone could help me get it back would be amazing. With it Back I could try to find a remote job so I can save around 600$ which is how much tickets are worth 

Thank you very much. PM for details on how to help

Print this item

Recently diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and am having a hard time getting around.
Posted by: Nicknp19 - 03-25-2023, 07:54 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Im 31 years old and a few months ago I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. While chemo treatments and injections are helping I've been having a hard time getting around. Working has been nearly impossible due to chronic pain in feet and hips.

I'd just like to update my home to be more handicap friendly with hand rails and handicap accessible stairs ramp. As you can imagine money has been tight any thing would help.

https://cash.app/$Nicknp19

Print this item

Late on Bills because of scams
Posted by: Nutmeg2 - 03-24-2023, 05:58 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I never thought I would ask for help.  But, here I am.. One of my bank accounts is -$2000.00, because recently I was issued a bad check trying to sell something on Craig's List.  Last year, -$4000.00 I owed to a bank because I was trying to get a loan out there & got a bad check.  I almost got scammed recently because I was trying to land this job, they sent a check to start with & the bank notified me that was fraud.  All these scams have not done much for my self confidence, nor maintained a positive bank balance.  If there is anyone could help me out with $500, so I could fill up my car & get groceries, I would truly be grateful.  Thank you.

Print this item

Heart Please Help - Our Dog of 8 years is Sick and I need help with Vet Bills
Posted by: JDPJr86 - 03-22-2023, 02:04 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi All,

Our beloved pet of 8 years is very sick, and there is a path to get him better. That path is costing me everything and I am drowning. My wife and I cannot have children and our beloved Pup is our child and I am doing everything I can to help him get through this and not suffer at all. 

If there is anyone out there who would find it in the goodness of their heart to help me with the bills and bills, I would not begin to know how to thank you. Please let me know. 

PayPal:jdpribor@gmail.com
CashApp: $JDPJr86

Thank you for anything and everything including thoughts and prayers.

Print this item

hello i need your help
Posted by: diorama - 03-20-2023, 01:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my name is Aleksa and i been in big problem for past 6 months and barely managing to get with my life i work 2 to 3 jobs just to keep my house running so i am in a need for help.
I had broken pipe flooding that costed me a lot and i spent 5k eur on fixing that problem but other one is my roof collapsed and now i need 6k eur more to fix the problem now i am asking too much and this sounds like scam but i have few links to post that this is me and that this problem really exists

this is my twitter page :
https://twitter.com/diorama013
i am very active there and you can dm me there too

this is gofundme page a friend of mine opened it in my name
https://gofund.me/8570e254

and if you are willing to donate this is my paypal link
https://paypal.me/aleksapopov

all extra details are on all those 3 pages and if you need some clarification post ask here for sure.

Print this item

a wish and a desire
Posted by: RajiAkrout - 03-17-2023, 05:46 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

It can be tough to move to a new country for education, especially when there are financial and bureaucratic obstacles in the way. This is the situation for a third national who has moved to Europe to pursue a master's degree.
Unfortunately, I'm unable to work or freelance due to a pending resident permit. This means that I cannot earn any additional income to support myself while studying, and I have to rely solely on my savings and any financial support from my parents.

Speaking of which, the high exchange rate has made it difficult for my parents to send me enough money to cover all my expenses. This puts additional pressure on me to manage my finances carefully and make sure that I can afford all the essentials.

I also have pending bills that I cannot ignore. This can be stressful and overwhelming, especially when there is no easy solution in sight.

Despite all of these challenges, I'm still determined to make the most of my time in Europe and complete my master's degree. However, I also have a strong desire to spend Ramadan at home with my parents and give them some much-deserved gifts.

It's a tough situation, but with perseverance and determination, I can overcome the obstacles and make my dream a reality

I understand that asking for financial assistance can be uncomfortable and difficult, but I am truly in a position where I could use some support. 

If you are able to provide any assistance, whether it be through a donation, or even just some guidance, it would be greatly appreciated. Any amount, no matter how small, can make a significant difference for me.

Please know that I am grateful for any help you can provide

Thank you all
https://www.paypal.me/RajiAkrout

Print this item

Exclamation My family needs help
Posted by: GildedLily16 - 03-14-2023, 07:55 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My family and I have lived paycheck to paycheck for as long as we've been together. It was easier when rent was cheaper and wages more closely reflected the cost of living. However, we are now at a point in our lives where we are making more money than ever, but still cannot break the cycle.

In all, I probably need about $20,000 in order to take care of everything.

We are several months past due on our rent, and though our landlord has been incredibly generous and has not started eviction, I am terrified of the day his patience runs out. I have been paying him what little extra I can to try to catch up, but we have not been able to even pay him a full month of rent since the new year started without getting behind again.

We have a large secured loan (with our only functional car as collateral) that is eating into all of our "extra" funds with which I would be paying him from, along with a smaller personal loan I got so that we could afford Christmas presents for 2022. Our other vehicle has some repairs needed to become functional. I am required to have car insurance by the secured loan provider, but have not been able to provide it. My best friend's mother generously provided Christmas gifts and money for us during the holiday season, as well as paid for my son's preschool because I was behind.

We have other debt that we could pay ourselves if it weren't for these loans. We have also been eating a lot of doordash, which sounds like a luxury - however, this is because the stress, anxiety, and depression building up over the last year have been causing us to be ill so frequently that we have been unable to keep up with cooking and cleaning. Because we've been consuming so much fast food, we're also physically ill due to this, which compounds the issue. The police were called about the state of our home, and we got it spotless in 24 hours with tons of help from friends and family - and the stress of our situation has taken the same toll and now I am afraid that my children will be taken away if this doesn't change.

I opened a GoFundMe just for the rent issue several months back and applied for rental assistance programs. No funds were ever donated and we were rejected from all programs. I have exhausted the utility assistance of my spiritual center, and I cannot ask for more money from my personal family friends.

I have been considering bankruptcy; I asked my mother-in-law if we could use her retirement fund to pay everything off and then pay her back over time, but they have taxes to pay back and can't afford it; my father had to sell his home to avoid defaulting, so he is unable to help. I have no one else to turn to. I keep telling everyone "once this is paid I shouldn't need more help" and we keep getting into situations where we're ok for a couple of months and then something happens to put us back into the same situation or worse.

I can't keep living like this. It's not fair to my children, it's not fair to our roommate, and I can't think of any way out of this situation except to kill myself, but make it look like an accident so that my family at the very least gets the life insurance.

This may sound like I am just laying it on thick, or trying to sound more desperate than it really is, and I know that there are people literally living on the street and in desolate conditions. I know that, to some, I am incredibly lucky and my situation isn't as bad as it sounds. But I am scared of what the future looks like if I can't get out of this cycle.

Please, PLEASE, help my family.

I have venmo, cashapp, paypal, and the aforementioned GoFundMe.

Print this item

About to be evicted
Posted by: missgrim - 03-14-2023, 10:37 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello all,
  I never thought that I would have to do this but I am in desperate need of assistance. I am a single mom of two, I work full-time and I am in college trying to make a better future for us, I also take on gigs when I can (uber eats, doordash, lyft). I don't have any family that can afford to help -whether it's letting us stay with them or helping us stay in a place of our own-, I can't take out a loan because my credit is terrible. I've tried talking to housing assistance agencies but everything is full or they are not taking new applications (even then it wouldn't be immediate). We are about to be evicted, I am about to lose my car, and if my car goes then I will no longer be able to get to work and I'm in a rural community so we don't have a bus and it is a really long walk (it's an hour drive). I don't know what else to do, so any and all help is greatly and truly appreciated.

paypal.me/cowgirl800

cashapp: $SunflowerCreek

Print this item